Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day Of Champions 6! (January 28th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

BBCS2 is the obvious choice. I wasn't serious when I suggested Extend and I don't think Alex was either, we both just stated that we wouldn't be opposed to it.

Extend isn't being released in February, don't lie to yourself. I wasn't around for the CS launch, will be running Extend tournaments when it's released in the US or do we wait until it's released here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Xinkai wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to say we keep BBCS2 on the show here. You're talking about current version. There's people there who won't have the game until it's released here in FEBRUARY. It would be very very unfair on those guys who don't want to import if we're playing a game that they don't even have.

lol you afraid of buffed characters bro?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

DoC will remain CS2 until a European launch of Extend. Once Extend drops here, we will swap over.

That being said, I'ma want to do some proper training in it once DoC is over with, Extend is being played in Cannes, and I'm DAMNED if I'm going over combo-blind. But that's another topic, not for discussion in this thread.

Voa wrote: »
    DoC will remain CS2 until a European launch of Extend. Once Extend drops here, we will swap over.

That being said, I'ma want to do some proper training in it once DoC is over with, Extend is being played in Cannes, and I'm DAMNED if I'm going over combo-blind. But that's another topic, not for discussion in this thread.

When I get my stick back from Kiki, I can bring my copy in for some training sessions in SF depending on your timetable. We both need to be godlike for Cannes.

DOC related, you guys aren't ready for my secret character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Nutrient wrote: »
    lol you afraid of buffed characters bro?

Not when both of the characters I play have been buffed in a damn good fashion, no. :D

#TIERWAVEWOOOOO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭OriginalRazer

Letters: Didn't say anyone stole it man ;)

UberPrinny: It was an all black Dualshock 3 (not a sixaxis) that was bought for DoC5. It was working perfect before and during TestYourHype. Thats why I think I got given back a different one (hard to distinguish 2 pads that look alike)by mistake because when I tried it at home it doesn't register forward jumps properly 100%. Im pretty sure it wasn't my pad man as mine was brand new and didn't function like a knock-off controller like it does now.

If no one has noticed they now own a better pad so be it. Im not crying over it any more, just would be nice to get mine back.

Ill be much more careful next time though so don't worry.

Razer stickers on console, pads, leads, cables, games, you name it lol :)

EDIT: Happy New Year btw!

All the best,
    Razer

Never mind, scrubs.

Repost FTW.

I can't wait until Kuro see's that trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Naphiel wrote: »
    I can't wait until Kuro see's that trailer.

also thought that,had to rewind to make sure it was what i thought it said...

but when saw my mileena bnb was like, yeay go me! :pac:

...d'oh.

Oh well, too late now :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I'm gonna be a one man highlight reel for kof, you're welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

I find your lack of Valkenhayn disturbing

I shall rectify this and come to the DoC

You have to make it past groups if you want a chance of making the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

UMvC3
    DarkTalant
    Lythero
    Cocopops
    Nutrient.ATB
    Paul
    Dreddy
    Doom
    Bourke

See you guys in the first round :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Just a tip when making these multi tournament threads in future: put a list of events in the first post so you can tell at a glance what's being played.
    The wall of text first post is kind of hard to pull details from.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

A NEW CHALLENGER IS INFORMED.

recruitd.png

Clearly you'll be expected now, Mr. Sean33MAC _stare__by_Link3Kokiri.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

TBH you should link RandomSelect.ie in future :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    TBH you should link RandomSelect.ie in future :pac:

I directly use the forums so much that I honestly completely forgot about randomselect.ie, but now I kn-G.I. JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MellowToast

I'll be there if some1 can tell me where it is being held. I assume it will be in Dublin because that is where "everything" happens. So what is the name of the hotel and the name of the street please.

oh hi by the way, I play UMVC....and my Xbox tag is Sean33mac...as the thundercat so happily announced.

Page 1.
    Post 1.
    All the info.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll be there if some1 can tell me where it is being held. I assume it will be in Dublin because that is where "everything" happens. So what is the name of the hotel and the name of the street please.

oh hi by the way, I play UMVC....and my Xbox tag is Sean33mac...as the thundercat so happily announced.

Can't wait to see another Marvel player try out the scene

The more players the better, Hope to get acquainted with you at the event and have a couple games

Just watch out for a player named Doyler
    [The guy sobbing over the loss of many MM's]

Man has sneaky tricks up his sleeves...:P

as it turns out i can't make this. Moving on the 28th

Oh how awful you can't make it :(

I'm so depressed.

oh noe. Hopefully it wont affect your gdlk plat.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

All about that 5b -> DP

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Linoud wrote: »
    All about that 5b -> DP

thats legit if near corner :p

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

chueytoo wrote: »
    thats legit if near corner :p

****in' Ragna

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

See, I'm so godlike the game makes it's combos after what I do/say legit. Wait till the DP loops become viable too. ;P

Linoud wrote: »
    See, I'm so godlike the game makes it's combos after what I do/say legit.
    If we're gonna talk about that, my fake combos becoming real is a more powerful example of such a thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

If we're gonna talk about that, my fake combos becoming real is a more powerful example of such a thing.

You really knew all along that those combos were going to become legitimate and have just been biding your time.

Advertisement