Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 10 signs that you’ve become a Londoner

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭palethinboy

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    10 signs you've become a d*ckhead more like

haha, yes indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

I walked up to my front door a few weeks ago and whipped out my Oyster card instead of the house keys. I felt it had been too long in London then. Anyone else had this happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

We leave the country for a week and everyone else loses the ability to competently use the tube. Of course it could just be that it was NYE in Zone 1...

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

I do get disgusted when I see that the next tube isn't for four minutes. :o Back home, if the bus comes 20 minutes after it's meant to I think what great service bus eireann are providing nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

hate the M25 one big car park,saying that i have heard that [this is true]they are running a coach service for tourists that goes round that motorway,just imagine the guide saying ,;on the left is the wilderness ,inhabited by wild tribes, i try to keep of the motorways my self when traveling to and from london,i take the A1 ,have you noticed that when traveling north on the A1 how its name changes when entering yorkshire to the A up,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

My boss refers to Zone 3 as the Third World.

Also move your ****ing shopping trolley from where you abandoned it across the entire asile while you stare gormlessly at the biscuits, I'm busy and...

Shopping in Dunnes over Xmas when the place was packed was a breeze in comparison.

Advertisement