Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kim Jong il RIP thread.

Options
  • 19-12-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭

I like remember a man that loved nothing more than to watch Dirty Haly, arone in his vast palace.

We love you Il.

Rip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

done already

ibtl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

In before the rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

With any luck Kim-Jong un will be the same style of leader which we are all aware Korea as a whole, not just the DPRK needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

And had too few elections.:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

With any luck Kim-Jong un will be the same style of leader which we are all aware Korea as a whole, not just the DPRK needs.

the double penetration ride klub?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/

The son's already taken up the mantle.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

IBL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

chin_grin wrote: »
    In before the rock.

Hello

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

Son has a fat face doesn't he

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Are we still allowed to make dark humored jokes about dead celebs here on AH or has that been outlawed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

Are we still allowed to make dark humored jokes about dead celebs here on AH or has that been outlawed?

Its encouraged these days, work away

****e, I thought it was that asian from the hangover we were talking about. The one with the tiny penis. I hate that **** and hope he's next. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

The finest ping pong player of his generation and will be sorely missed......................sleep well oh mighty leader.

good night sweet prince

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

he's not il any more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I think this now renders N Korea the only 100% atheist country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

The Swedish/Nordic international prostitution empire is going to crumble.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

good night sweet prince
    Skerries wrote: »
    he's not il any more

....and in before 2000 posts mentioning how "ronery" he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

king-jong-il-death-internet-twitter-reactions-photo-u3.jpg

RIP

People will say good riddance to him because of the western media who slandered him to no end. If the good people of North Korea were happy with him I don't see why outsiders feel the need to get involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

herro preeze

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

People will say good riddance to him because of the western media who slandered him to no end. If the good people of North Korea were happy with him I don't see why outsiders feel the need to get involved.

Outsiders feel the need to get involved because of their nucleur capabilities and their wishes to use nucleur weapons....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Goodright sweet prince.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

The good people of North Korea who avoided being shot in the back while trying to escape to the south, or China, spoke of many things about the dear leader. Can't say I remember many expressing happiness with his leadership.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Johnnie Walker is inconsolable. Who can but mourn that such a fine figure of a man god on earth has been taken from us?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Kojak wrote: »
    Outsiders feel the need to get involved because of their nucleur capabilities and their wishes to use nucleur weapons....
    Why shouldn't they have them:confused:
    I wouldn't blame them for threatening to use them. The yanks need to learn to keep out. They're just scared about the rest of the world instead of just living and getting on with it.
    There would be a lot more peace in the world without USA.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

There would be a lot more peace in the world without USA.

Doubt it. Their will never be peace. Someone would just take Americas place, so on and so fourth.

Duiske wrote: »
    The good people of North Korea who avoided being shot in the back while trying to escape to the south, or China, spoke of many things about the dear leader. Can't say I remember many expressing happiness with his leadership.
    It didn't bother them enough either to remove his regime. I'm not saying he was perfect, he wasn't. He probably was even a dickhead but I don't believe the hype the western media spin on it. People won't stand for someone like that for too long. They will eventually remove them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

http://i.qkme.me/1t0m.jpg

Many North Koreans have escaped the slave camps in Siberia where they are involved in logging. They actually believe they are still in Korea but are in fact thousands of miles into wild Siberia. Those who escaped the inhumane slave camps are in hiding in places like Vladivostok. Some who were caught committed suicide rather than go back home to their wonderful, happy, country owned by that awesome leader.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement