Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gone but not forgotten

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I remember being in my bosses 95 a good few years back, and what impressed more than anything was some form of 'night' button which killed all the interior lights except for the speedo. Such a simple yet useful feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

I'll miss the Saab dealer here in Cork by the train station

Not because of the Saab range,
    But the yellow Porsche Super 90 they had near the window on display

I'll miss the Saab dealer here in Cork by the train station............

MotorPoint is closed with months and months and months :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,147 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Still not gone yet. The receiver announced today that there are still several parties (4 or 5) who have made a serious offer. They fail to mention who these parties are but it is thought Youngman and Geely (owner of Volvo) from China and Mahindra from India are some of them

Here are usually the latest updates

Advertisement