Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lethal !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭paulosham

four18 wrote: »
    Picture this. Recovering Alcoholic, Wife blew me out,Not drink related, She is a bit strange. I now have 74 k in my account. Valid laser card, House paid off, Will I just have a Blast ? Thailand springs to my head, I dont have to blow the lot...but a bit.....

You sound like the guy that fancies his friend's sister who just so happened to call over to his house at 4 in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

OP I will happily be your Jimmy Five-bellies if you will be my Gaza.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭McBauer

TheZohan wrote: »
    You sure it's not drink related?

Maybe the wife left him because she found out about his online dating profile

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

four18 wrote: »
    She is a bit strange. I now have 74 k in my account. Valid laser card, House paid off,

I think you are a bit strange and not the woman. who in their right mind would advertise what finances you have on a forum ? just spend it all on hookers and get it over with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement