Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Drunk Thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

I've mixed it with tescos brandy and now its all gone a bit Father Jack :pac:

very much so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

brummytom wrote: »
    irish-stew wrote: »
    Be thankful you have a job young man.

:p
    I push old/sick/dead people around hospital. I would rather spend 8 hours plucking individual pubes from my scrotum.

Well they're not going to get into the soylent green blender by themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

HAIRY JAPANESE BASTARDS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭ThePower11

Fucking alco's the lot of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

kfallon wrote: »
    Their customer service helpline closed at 9pm and I don't need to get drunk to give them a piece of my mind

How strong minded do you feel about this??? Alcohol loosens the tongue and sets the mind free......set your alarm for about two hours before their opening hours and break out the vodka/whiskey/whatever and air your complaint - Ok so it may not be coherrent but it should be funny on their records

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Birdie086 wrote: »
    How strong minded do you feel about this??? Alcohol loosens the tongue and sets the mind free......set your alarm for about two hours before their opening hours and break out the vodka/whiskey/whatever and air your complaint - Ok so it may not be coherrent but it should be funny on their records

Oh if only you knew me..... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

ThePower11 wrote: »
    Fucking alco's the lot of ye

dont be a hater be a participator..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I usually just have two balls on my Christmas 3,

Don't sit to close to the tree you might get burned:p

You on fire tonight Randy?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Beer and scotch, coupled with manflu medication, not a good combination but I feel great at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Sober as a judge and my NTL went on the blink after 17 mins of the Real v Barca game and was gone for an hour, fooking fuming. Those useless wankbags are getting an angry call in the morn :mad:
    Birdie086 wrote: »
    get drunk and ring em now

I second this idea. When you're sober you're more patient and willing to put up with their crap. Drunk.. well you'll steam in there like yer man on the phone himself pulled the fuckin cable.

/pours Falz a large one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

hondasam wrote: »

Congrats on the over 20,000 posts Sam! Only noticed that now! Fair Play!

Abi wrote: »
    I second this idea. When you're sober you're more patient and willing to put up with their crap. Drunk.. well you'll steam in there like yer man on the phone himself pulled the fuckin cable.

/pours Falz a large one

Believe me when it comes to NTL/UPC I don't need Dutch Courage. i reckon that they use some of my previous calls for training purposes :p

Got a letter during the week from them telling me they would be doing upgrading work on the Digital Service but the disruption would be minimal and they would send a letter informing me of the dates....no letter and they do it at peak Saturday night TV hours :rolleyes:

If brains were dynamite UPC wouldn't have enough to blow their fooking hat off :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Those useless wankbags are getting an angry call in the morn :mad:

Madrid?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I never get too close to any wood not my own!

And I was born hot ... ;)

Pity it didn't last!! :-(

thee glitz wrote: »
    Madrid?

I wouldn't know if they were useless, I got to see very little of the game :rolleyes:

Beer and scotch, coupled with manflu medication, not a good combination but I feel great at the moment.

You had to mention the myth that is manflu:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Manflu is real!

I wouldn't know if they were useless, I got to see very little of the game :rolleyes:

dye know, it wasn't great. but that's not the point... i'd be pissed off too.

Believe me when it comes to NTL/UPC I don't need Dutch Courage. i reckon that they use some of my previous calls for training purposes :p

Got a letter during the week from them telling me they would be doing upgrading work on the Digital Service but the disruption would be minimal and they would send a letter informing me of the dates....no letter and they do it at peak Saturday night TV hours :rolleyes:

If brains were dynamite UPC wouldn't have enough to blow their fooking hat off :mad:

I don't use them myself. I'd imagine they were raped with calls while that match was on though, so probably not worth your time at that stage. But when you do call them tomorrow, tell them that you're not paying them to watch a fuzzy screen and you want compensation for it, and they're to reduce your next bill for an amount you can agree on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭7Sins

gas man cos i was gonna make a drunk thread tonight but then isaid i saw this so i was gonna post here instead

• Advertisement

Careful now

I don't use them myself. I'd imagine they were raped with calls while that match was on though, so probably not worth your time at that stage. But when you do call them tomorrow, tell them that you're not paying them to watch a fuzzy screen and you want compensation for it, and they're to dock you an amount you can agree on for it.

I rang but their Customer Service line conveniently finished at 9pm, that had me rightly fooking beetroot!!

They're about as much use as tits on a bull but don't worry a nights sleep won't calm me down!

I will be shocked if I don't use at least 15-20 swear words on the call in the morn!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Yes, i am quite drunk now.
    Quite, quite drunk.

Now I have a bit of indigestion!

Damn you NTL *shakes fist*

Manflu is real!

I know it is.:)
    thee glitz wrote: »

That thread.

I will be shocked if I don't use at least 15-20 swear words on the call in the morn!

Can I listen to the call?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Drunk

Can I listen to the call?

Why don't I ring you up now and practice!

Why don't I ring you up now and practice!

I would abuse in ways you cannot begin to imagine, not call centre quality:p

I rang but their Customer Service line conveniently finished at 9pm, that had me rightly fooking beetroot!!

They're about as much use as tits on a bull but don't worry a nights sleep won't calm me down!

Fookin' amateur. Try using 15-20 death threats, that might knock a few squids off :pac:
    Now I have a bit of indigestion!

Damn you NTL *shakes fist*

Go to t'kitchens. Pour glass of milk and consume. Win in 2 minutes :)

• Advertisement

Go to t'kitchens. Pour glass of milk and consume. Win in 2 minutes :)

Think it was more trapped wind, let a massive ripper out and all seems ok now :D

:p

Advertisement