Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,407 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

awec wrote: »
    Must be more than one cause I found one the other day who was a lesbian looking for someone to give her some man juice and then never see her or the baby again.

Either an old fashioned basic shag (I'm not sure what basic meant in this context - perhaps she just lay there and had a cigarette whilst you got to work) or into a cup and she pours it in.

It's one way around the system I suppose but still....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

Hi, been lurking on this thread the last month or so now. Joined OKC last month but not one email :o, deleted that and joined POF today so we'll see how we get on. POF is confusing to navigate around though compared to okc.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Got a mail today from a girl on POF saying 'Thanks for the nice message but I don't think we'd be compatible".
    That's all well and good but who are you? I was thinking. So I rummaged through my sent messages and there is nothing to suggest I sent her a mail within the last month (I think it auto deletes sent messages after a certain amount off time).
    Odd....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Reverse psychology Galva.

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    That_Guy wrote: »
    Came across a profile there.

"Not looking to date, just chat"

Was really tempted to send her an message telling her to go to a chat room.

Send her to chatroulette!

The only time I've used chatroulette, I saw at least 5 penises in a row. Indeed.

Might have a coffee date this Sunday. Whoop, ze suit pictures is working!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Date went really well. He's cute and interesting and the time just flew by. Will just have to wait and see if he wants a second one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭MudSkipper

Date went really well. He's cute and interesting and the time just flew by. Will just have to wait and see if he wants a second one. :)

Why not ask him? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I must've had my first message on OKC in months this morning. Said she liked my profile and would like a chat sometime.

Her profile is great. And she's bloody stunning.

MudSkipper wrote: »

Why not ask him? :pac:

Precisely! If you like him then you ask him. Don't just wait and see! Grab life by the balls!?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Grab life by the balls!?!?!

Not him though!! :eek::eek::D

Dovies wrote: »
    Grab life by the balls!?!?!

Not him though!! :eek::eek::D

Well, if it goes that way, do it gently and more cup than grab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

New to this and I signing up for PoF when I get to the part where I am supposed to state my weight. I am overweight- about 2 stone more than I should be. Is that 'a few extra pounds' or 'average' or 'Big and Tall'? Totally confused since there are no other options and I don't want to mislead anyone. What do you expect from any one of the three?

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    New to this and I signing up for PoF when I get to the part where I am supposed to state my weight. I am overweight- about 2 stone more than I should be. Is that 'a few extra pounds' or 'average' or 'Big and Tall'? Totally confused since there are no other options and I don't want to mislead anyone. What do you expect from any one of the three?

I'd say either A Few Extra Pounds or Big And Tall. If you're uncomfortable with saying it though then you could just select "Prefer Not To Say"

I'd say either A Few Extra Pounds or Big And Tall. If you're uncomfortable with saying it though then you could just select "Prefer Not To Say"

Hmm more than 2 stone overweight is not 'a few extra pounds'. I would go with big and tall unless you are 5 foot! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

There'll be no ball-grabbing for at least a few dates, that's if it gets that far :D

What are ye like?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

There'll be no ball-grabbing for at least a few dates, that's if it gets that far :D

I hope he understood the Cark accent. ;)

Boy scouts - be prepared!! :D

That_Guy wrote: »
    I hope he understood the Cark accent. ;)

I had to explain a few "Irisisms" to him, but hopefully he was actually listening:

• Administrators Posts: 53,407 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭I_am_LOST

What's all this about grabbing balls? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Flaker

I had some one read my (very few) posts on this forum and join boards specially to ask me out on a date!! Not sure whether to be flattered or freaked out! Won't be taking them up on their offer though - it's too weird.

And can I just say well done to all of ye guys who are having success with the ole t'internet dating. I salute you!

Going on a date with hot girl #1 tomorrow night.

Hot girl #2 just asked me out too.

Im just waiting for something to go wrong.
    :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Don't think like that! (Although I would be the exact same!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Stop thinking that way dude or I'll slap you...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

no beer cat!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Did someone mention beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Share the wealth! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,665 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

GrumPy wrote: »
    Share the wealth! :pac:

Too right, dont be greedy

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    no beer cat!

But beer cat is soooooooo charming!
    :P