Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

meanwhile, some asian dudes apparently have killed the final boss :pac:

SPOILER ALERT:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Im in!! Copy paste :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

Im in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Gentlemen, you have given me heart. I shall try on into the wee hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Gnorog:
    Due to high concurrency the login servers are currently at full capacity. This may cause delays in the login process, account pages and web services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Is this game online only? Like does it have a (n offline) single player campaign like d1&2?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I got in aswell but it pulled me out to create a battletag name and now I can't get back on :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

seraphimvc wrote: »
    meanwhile, some asian dudes apparently have killed the final boss :pac:

SPOILER ALERT:

damn I was expecting some take the piss pic but it is what it says!!

I suppose its prob been seeding on torrent sites for days now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Oh..this is just like the Open Beta weekend. Authentication servers not even close to being able to handle the volume. And this is just logging in....not even got to actually creating a new instance yet which will in itself probably take a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

3 years eh? Well, in that time Sony and Microsoft got together to make the pc killer console, called the X-station. It was pricey with a €2k mark, but came with guaranteed future proofing, had specs above the best gaming rig that was available, and was hand delivered by a Japanese schoolgirl. However, it failed epically, so epically that all talk of it was deleted from the internet and peoples minds, MIB style. The reason? Valve stated they would not support HL3 on it... :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

I was in (monk up to level 3!), and then just got kicked back to login screen... 'disconnected from the service, error 61' (iirc)

back to the menu with new breaking news, and error 37's

/edit, so fug that, off to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yes! I'm in. Creating my character now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

GOt disconnected but in again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭BKtje

Haven't even been in once!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

screw this got to "retrieving characters list" but hung, will try again tomorrow but I've a feeling its going to be like this for the next day or two minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Fookin hell...I bet some asian dude has it up on ebay already completed trying to sting some Irish lad.....:eek:

Repetitive Strain Injury FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I'm in :) character made and all.. time to witch doctor it up :) keep trying!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

You think they'd have been prepared for this...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

try the asia server there?

or US server?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

In at the moment. Lag free which is a shocker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Should be up again now!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/status

Tried the asian login servers but said my account didnt have a licence. Back to the EU i go

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Derp... server was set to America.

I wonder how many times ive pasted my password in by now.... been doing it for an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

anyone with a digital account getting in... apparently in Asia no digitals are getting in and they have to do it manually..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,831 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

You forgot that 1 year limited release of Half Life 3 after which they removed all copies and access to the game, never to be repeated.

and some people have gotten in more than once. Won't someone please think of ME! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

hal9000 wrote: »
    screw this got to "retrieving characters list" but hung, will try again tomorrow but I've a feeling its going to be like this for the next day or two minimum.

Same for me 3 times now. It's just teasing me now.

Same for me 3 times now. It's just teasing me now.

Count yourself lucky you got a step further... i've been getting error 37. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 boygunting

have a digital copy here and no luck, half an hour now. Time to get that carpal tunnel cream

Advertisement