Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 euro Christmas

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Maedbhish

David O' Doherty tickets. €16.50 but worth the extra 6.50. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

The best thing to spend €10 would clearly be six €1.50 lotto jackpot winning tickets. That would even leave you with €1 left over which you could afford to magnanimously give to a friend, relative or your OH/charity/a junkie. Then you could afford to buy everything on this thread, and looooooooooads of other stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

A wrap of heroin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

12.35 Swiss Francs:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

take them to Dundalk, 5 pints each on a Monday night €10 simple

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Go to Artscow.com and get a photo printed on something.

It makes a cheap lazy gift look thoughtful, my friends all think I'm a great gift giver but in reality I just go onto their facebook pages, pick a photo, smarten it up a bit in Photoshop, and get it printed on a canvas/mug/badge or some crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

We decided to do family presents this year instead of individual presents. Im getting my sisters house (4 kids) a soda stream. My other sisters house (1 kid) a smoothie maker and got my parents house (parents, brother and sister) a saorview box :D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Little Miss Lady

Eever wrote: »
    My siblings and I have done a kris kindle the last few years so that we can spend a bit more and each person actually gets something decent that they want, rather than three crappy presents (we do up wish lists).

I've bought one or two presents for a tenner this year (sister in law, friend & work kk) and they're all getting little girly night in gift baskets:

3 x baskets €6
    3 x DVDs €8
    3 x mini bottles of wine €10
    box of microwave popcorn (3 x packets) can't remember but less than €2 I think
    3 x face masks €2.25
    6 x nail files €1
    set of hand cream type toiletries (3 bottles) €4

So that made up 3 gift baskets for a girly night in containing a dvd, bottle of wine, microwave popcorn, facemask, nail file & handcream for about €11 each. Slightly over your tenner budget but not enough that it'd matter.

Having typed all that out I now realise how incredibly cheap I am. I think I might belong in the "stingiest thing you've seen stingy people do" thread!

Not stingy at all.
    I think it's great all the stuff you thought of to put in it.
    It IS the thought that counts imo..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

2 NAGGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭anticonno16

15 minutes with a 22 stone 58 year old tranny called Margaret

Two second hand copies of Titanic on DVD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Aurum

If you're shopping for girls Asos has lots of gifts for £15 and under (if you can go a little bit over €10)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭anticonno16

Cicero wrote: »
    12.35 Swiss Francs:pac:

Reminds me of Bottom

Madame Swish, 3.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

A €10 postal order.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

8 cans of tuborg and a bag of chips

Advertisement