Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you be for Christmas?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

At home in my house in Chiang Mai ,Thailand .We may go out to a Western pub for Xmas lunch .
    OP was in Hanoi very recently ,great beer ,but keep your wits about you ( you will need to IMO )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

In my girlfriend's daughter's house where her boyfriend is making the dinner.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

I'll be having the dinner in my brothers house with his family and our mother. Then day after St. Stephens day it's off to Achill for a week. Xmas: meh, new year in Achill: WOO HOO!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Walking the beach in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

I'll be relaxing (recovering from a hangover) on a beach in Bali

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

moco wrote: »
    I'll be flying home from London on the 17th Dec so I'll be at home in Fermanagh for Christmas. Can't wait!:pac:

Jesus the transport system in Ireland has got to pot altogether, it'll take you a week to get home?!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Heading to Perth for three days (Eve to Stephens day)
    Then back to dark mines :mad:

I'll really be at home though, in Ireland.... Probably miserable!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

Jesus the transport system in Ireland has got to pot altogether, it'll take you a week to get home?!! :p

Lol that bus up from Dublin takes forever!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

I will be meeting 7 of 9 for Xmas then we will go see the collective for the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

bubblypop wrote: »
    at work:(

Santa?

• Advertisement

anto2 wrote: »
    At home in my house in Chiang Mai ,Thailand .We may go out to a Western pub for Xmas lunch .
    OP was in Hanoi very recently ,great beer ,but keep your wits about you ( you will need to IMO )

Been living there for the last nine months.. Should be fine. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

In a food coma and no matter how stuffed i get.....more eating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

matrim wrote: »
    I'll be relaxing (recovering from a hangover) on a beach in Bali

Lucky you .Kuta beach ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I'll be at home with the Mammy! Then I have to go back to England for two days work before New Years Eve. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

In Dublin with the boyfriends family for Xmas day for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

At home in Dublin. plenty of food + drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

In Romford, this is home now. Herself is working on the 25th so I can't really feck off back to Dublin without her. I am heading back over the week befor for a few days as it's the mammy's birthday. . . .aren't I just the cutest ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭El Jefe

In West Vancouver at my fiances Dads house , then up to his pad in Whistler for some BC Bud and some serious snowboarding. ZZzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng , Cant freakin wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

In work for Christmas eve, Christmas Day St Stephens day New years eve and New years day :mad:

Anyone wanna swap??

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

talla10 wrote: »
    In work for Christmas eve, Christmas Day St Stephens day New years eve and New years day :mad:

Anyone wanna swap??

ah :( where do you work? hopefully you get a few days off around the time to have a mini christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

ah :( where do you work? hopefully you get a few days off around the time to have a mini christmas!

Front line civil servant :mad: (if that makes sense)

Im off December 27th-30th so have to get 2 weeks of beer into me then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Heading to Scotland, taking in Dunblane, Dundee, Glasgow and possibly Edinburgh too, will have to bring a few extra jumpers as it will be colder over there.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭El Jefe

Heading to Scotland, taking in Dunblane, Dundee, Glasgow and possibly Edinburgh too, will have to bring a few extra jumpers as it will be colder over there.

Def wrap up , it is so cold over here at the moment (living in edinburgh) try to make Edinburgh for New Years (Hogmanay) , well worth it , big street party , so much fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

With my bestie and her husband, her sister and a friend in London. Can't wait!!! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

with my doggy in sligo ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

with my doggy in sligo ^_^

Say hello to Glaswegian Denis, the Celtic artist for me he lives in Sligo, if ya happen to know him, say hello fae Glaswegian Niall.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Will be at my Dads house or Godmothers in London.

First time back in London for Christmas in about 10 years, first time with my Dad on Christmas in near 20 years.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

El Jefe wrote: »
    Def wrap up , it is so cold over here at the moment (living in edinburgh) try to make Edinburgh for New Years (Hogmanay) , well worth it , big street party , so much fun

definitely wrap up, i've spent a lot of time in Dundee (on a normal day it's about 5/6 degrees cooler than most of Ireland and you feel it), it's a coastal city with a serious sea breeze blowing through it - the place looks great around christmas with loads of options for cheap beer, the Nether being my favourite :D

edinburgh for new years is on the bucket list!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Will be at home here in wexford, My own house with the young lad for the morning then over to my mothers house for a visit and then up to the girlfriends parents house for dinner, Then back to mine with the lads for a few drinks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

In my underground bunker laughing at all the sheeple.

Been here since the Y2K scare.

Advertisement