Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you be for Christmas?

Options
  • 08-12-2011 12:31pm

More and more boardsies posting from outside Ireland.. So where will everyone be?
    I'll be in Hanoi in a friends house.. Bout 15 people coming together for dinner so it should be nice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Hopefully in a drunken slumber, half on my bed and half on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I'll be at home having those awkward drunken family reunions.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

The morgue

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

Hopefully flying home from Spain on Christmas Eve. Not looking forward to the weather

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Driving home I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

The morgue

Oops sorry
    What must you think of me ?
    Security is fairly loose around Christmas
    I'll be picking up a few last minute trinkets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Will be at home with the family then I'll head over to Germany for new years to be with the girlfriend and her family... Good times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

tf2 server

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Going back to the family home for X-mas dinner then back to my aprtment for a piss up with the buddies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

At home (in Ireland).

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

gavredking wrote: »
    Going back to the family home for X-mas dinner then back to my aprtment for a piss up with the buddies.

Probably somethin similar to this

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

On the back deck of my house sitting in the sun. Booze and food with mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭loalae

In Mayo - yay!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Can't get home to Ireland this year so I will be spending Christmas with my boyfriend and all his family in the middle of the country in the south of France. Not too shabby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

In my house, playing video games and ignoring Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'll be at home but probably here, I end up coming on Boards most years when my Family start playing their annual poker game in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 TinfoilTinman

At the dinner table with my fat-man pants on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

At home in the parents gaff.
    Its an annual tradition.

I think until you have children, you will always go back to your parents' house for christmas!

at work:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

At home, alone again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Rabies wrote: »
    On the back deck of my house sitting in the sun. Booze and food with mates.
    Can't get home to Ireland this year so I will be spending Christmas with my boyfriend and all his family in the middle of the country in the south of France. Not too shabby!
    Jealous of the pair of ya! >.<

Sounds the bizo :)
    Kasabian wrote: »
    At home, alone again.

Would ye not invite someone one around? I'd hit a hotel for Christmas dinner or something, just to break it up a bit :)

I'll be home myself this year. I don't mind visiting family over Christmas, but I don't want to be stuck somewhere because I've had a drink. It can be a bit suffocating to be together days on end. Visits is the way forward, I'll have my mulled wine when I get home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Abi wrote: »

Would ye not invite someone one around? I'd hit a hotel for Christmas dinner or something, just to break it up a bit :)

I'll be home myself this year. I don't mind visiting family over Christmas, but I don't want to be stuck somewhere because I've had a drink. It can be a bit suffocating to be together days on end. Visits is the way forward, I'll have my mulled wine when I get home :)

I would if there was someone to invite round, people are doing their own thing so I just get on with it. It's not a day I have looked forward to in any way for along time.

I am used to it is the best way of putting it. It's a good job I enjoy my own company.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

More and more boardsies posting from outside Ireland.. So where will everyone be?
    I'll be in Hanoi in a friends house.. Bout 15 people coming together for dinner so it should be nice.

I'll be at the other end in the Mekong Delta

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Home (Essex) for Christmas before heading to Las Vegas for New Year and then back to Dublin on 5th Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Will go home Christmas Eve probably, spend a few days with the family. Hopefully see me mates on Stephen's Day and back to Dublin on the 28th to spend the rest of the week boozing, betting and basically feck-acting around :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Mammy's House!

jester77 wrote: »
    I'll be at the other end in the Mekong Delta

That's where I spent last Christmas.. A beach on Phu Quoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

That's where I spent last Christmas.. A beach on Phu Quoc.

I was looking at stopping off there, nice place, heading into Cambodia and then back to Saigon along the coast so I might stop off there on the way back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I'll be flying home from London on the 17th Dec so I'll be at home in Fermanagh for Christmas. Can't wait!:pac:

Advertisement