Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An example for us all: Victim treats his mugger right

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Sounds (genuinely) like something I saw on Walker Texas Ranger last night.

Troubled kid is untroubled after 20 second conversation with the Chuckster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭cosmicfart

Next time time a junky comes up to me with a syringe im gonna offer him hugs and kisses :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

All this story is missing is the follow up and how the troubled teen now works at the animal shelter and is devoted to helping others for the rest of his life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I've said it numerous times - all these violent criminals need is a hug and he world will be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Seachmall wrote: »
    I was actually thinking about this last night, essentially this exact thing. Random.
    LOL. Random.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

maxfresh wrote: »
    Is this a facebook copy and paste type thing

87% of people will not read this comment, but I hope that MY friends will be part of the 13% who do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

This story is a lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Here's the real story:
    Julio Diaz has a daily routine. Every night, the 31-year-old social worker ends his hour-long subway commute to the Bronx one stop early, just so he can eat at his favorite diner.

But one night last month, as Diaz stepped off the No. 6 train and onto a nearly empty platform, his evening took an unexpected turn.

He was walking toward the stairs when a teenage boy approached and pulled out a knife and asked for his wallet. Diaz replied "That's not a knife" and chuckled. He proceded to pull a 12 inch bowie knife out of his jacket and hold it up to the mugger and said: "THAT's a knife."
    The mugger fled.

Advertisement