Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finished for Christmas?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Finish on 21st until 3rd January. Really looking forward to the break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭AstridBean

Why do you feel the need to ask?

Because it's a forum to discuss aspects of the Christmas season? :confused:

I'm unemployed so every day is a holiday. Sarcastic woo! \o/ :pac: If I got a job tomorrow, I'd happily work a few days over Christmas.

But everyone, enjoy your hard-earned breaks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have worked in retail for 7 years, so always work right up to closing Christmas Eve.

But I'm moving to Canada after Christmas so finished this Friday for good :D Soooo excited to have a week off before Christmas, this is unheard of for me! And Christmas Eve wow. I am so excited! And I always started back the 27th, but flying out the 3rd so have over a week off after Christmas too.

Gonna be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

I have worked in retail for 7 years, so always work right up to closing Christmas Eve.

But I'm moving to Canada after Christmas so finished this Friday for good :D Soooo excited to have a week off before Christmas, this is unheard of for me! And Christmas Eve wow. I am so excited! And I always started back the 27th, but flying out the 3rd so have over a week off after Christmas too.

Gonna be great!

bets of luck with the move! :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Finished December 22nd; back on January 2nd :) Bring it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement