Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could take back your vote...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

We wont be voting for a few years anyway so what is is is.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I live in Dublin West; which vote do I get to take back? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Vicxas wrote: »
    Its kind of unfair to lump the blame on FG, granted im not very happy with all thats happening but it was always gonna be the way the new government would inherit the blame and burden of FF's glory days.

Rubbish. They took it on knowing full well what was going down. And then continued on as FF did. They are no better. And as for that gimp Coveney defending it.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Donegal Unionst PArty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

In favour of who, exactly?
    That's the point. Nobody really knows who they want in because there no confidence in any party that's putting themselves forward.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Voted Independent, would probably do the same next time or vote for united left alliance who should really be running the country

You do know how this democracy-thingy works?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Ah yes, another one of these polls where Sinn miraculously conquer all ;)

Mary Lou McDonald for Taoiseach & Martin McGuinness for President ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I've voted SF all my life so i would'nt be taking anything back.

Meself as well.

I think younger folk who went with Labour with either a vote or a transfer believed the hype. We who remember the bould Dickie Spring weren't that easily led.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

chocksaway wrote: »
    Although it was fianna fail that were in government I honestly think that the majority of the blame is with the general public. the government or banks didn't force anyone to buy overpriced houses, take out huge loans, etc etc. The banks provided a service and people availed of it. People can complain all they like that that they were misguided but I also think that's a load of crap! Its up to yourself to look after your own affairs and choose the best deal for you!
    Will you **** off

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I voted for Independent candidates. None of them got anywhere, as Sligo North Leitrim voted in two FG twonks, but I would vote the same way again. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

....i'd give it to someone special. special

dodidoo doodoodoodoodoo doo doo

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

Joekers wrote: »
    Will you **** off
    wow great input there fella

Advertisement