Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riots on Jervis st Sat the 3rd Dec

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

drdeadlift wrote: »
    Fieldog wrote: »
    And our white master race children obviously are allowed?

I dont see white scangers hang around in large groups in the shopping distict of d1&d2.

Wednesday in town = mickey money/dole day, have you never seen the amount of junkies and scaldies that frequent there? It is not just Wednesday either, most days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Veles wrote: »
    Anyone for cheesy poofs?
    opps wrong thread...

Blacks out..

I hear you're a racist now father

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Nodin wrote: »
    ....a member of the gardai who did not give his name, funny enough, in a paper that used a similarily sensationalist title in a report on a recent rape, despite there being no evidence - not even an anonymous garda - to back up the headline.

Make a complaint to them then as you feel hard done by.
    ...doubtless due to the fact that one of the participants had previously been charged with a racist attack.

Convicted??
    ....and again, theres zero evidence that was anything other than a mugging.

Broken record. Me thinks you need to witness what happens on the streets and get out of your ivory tower.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Expect to get zero discussion about this on the media for fear we upset the P.C crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Dave! wrote: »
    I hear you're a racist now father

It was a class brilliant one-liner. Legend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

I regret not taking of a video of this yesterday so everyone could see how bad it was! True regarding the guards will play down this as they won't to put shoppers off going into Henry st. I wouldn't be surprised if someone will be on to the famous Joe tomorrow afternoon to report it also!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I suppose it beats the Hare Krishna doing their weekly two-step up Henry Street.On a more serious note any news on the Islamist recruiters and their impeding turf war .

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

PC brigade. Bleeding hearts. Lefties. Do-gooders. PC gone mad. I'm not racist but. Hitler. Michael Jackson.

Anyone got a link to the actual topic of the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

PC brigade. Bleeding hearts. Lefties. Do-gooders. PC gone mad. I'm not racist but. Hitler. Michael Jackson.

Bollocko I'd like to see your medical accreditations ..few bleeding hearts needing treatment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

gurramok wrote: »
    Make a complaint to them then as you feel hard done by..

Not being black, its not me being hard done by. Complaints are made, on a regular basis.
    Convicted?? ..

I said "charged". While one may argue whether or not thats justification for assuming that the motive was racist, its considerably more than that offered by the herald.
    Broken record. Me thinks you need to witness what happens on the streets and get out of your ivory tower.

"Ivory Tower" eh? I see the phrasebook is out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Will take that as a "no" then...
    If anyone DOES have a link then feel free to go ahead and post it in the relevant regional forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement