Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riots on Jervis st Sat the 3rd Dec

Options
  • 04-12-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

I'm just wondering did anyone hear about the trouble on Jervis st yesterday evening? It was at 6pm yesterday. I got caught up in it. Quite nasty. Gangs of black kids were attaching each other. Innocent people were running everywhere to get away from it. Children were screaming etc. Loads of guards and the fire brigade came. All the gangs were rounded up by the guards then. I was surprised that it didn't make the news unless I missed it.

Mod's, feel free to move this if I posted in the wrong please.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Gangs of black kids were attaching each other.

Like the human centipede?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Are you implying that their hair had a velcro effect on each other?

How racist :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Apparently this guy started it!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Anyone think we may need a Riot forum. Tasers for the mods also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

The revolution will not be televised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    The revolution will not be televised.

but will be mentioned online

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

Sounds like a fairly average day at Jervis to me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭amacca

Finally someone is doing something about the proposed cut in children's allowance

good on those young uns...I thought they were just a bunch of scum but its nice to see the yoof of today take a strong stand on a political issue of some importance to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

I was surprised that it didn't make the news unless I missed it.

It would scare families off from shopping and such, better keeping it under wraps.

The only possible way it would make the news is if some stupid woman was sitting there with a baby and she started hurling racist abuse at them, and that's what started it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,154 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Did the riots actaully happen, then?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

and that's what started it all.

Was that what started it? I thought the OP said it was groups of black kids fighting each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Did the riots actaully happen, then?

Nah it was the Harlem gospel choir singing carols. The OP Just over embellished the story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

If we get our own "Arab spring" - can we have the good weather part of it sooner too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭The Waltzing Consumer

Was that what started it? I thought the OP said it was groups of black kids fighting each other?

No :D

I was just making fun at the news cause they only seem to be interested in footballers and crazy women saying racist things.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Riots =/= Groups of kids fighting with each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Doubt it would make any newspaper, they fear the race card. Can't upset the immigrant minorities now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

gurramok wrote: »
    Doubt it would make any newspaper, they fear the race card. Can't upset the immigrant minorities now.

Here we go.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

there was about 20+ black lads standing outside the main entrance to jervis street henry street entrance at about that time yesterday..They shouldnt be allowed to hang around in such large groups in such a crowded area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

When you scratch the surface there is a lot more going on that people will let on.

There are parts of Templebar and the Quays skirting it which have black gangs roaming them and acting the bollox too, but its un-PC to mention that.

However its ok to talk about the little sh*t's at the Tallaght & Blanchardstown bus stops or the English hen's and stags parties, but lets not mention the elephant in the room eh!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

drdeadlift wrote: »
    there was about 20+ black lads standing outside the main entrance to jervis street henry street entrance at about that time yesterday..They shouldnt be allowed to hang around in such large groups in such a crowded area.

And our white master race children obviously are allowed?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Fieldog wrote: »
    And our white master race children obviously are allowed?

I dont see white scangers hang around in large groups in the shopping distict of d1&d2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Nodin wrote: »
    Here we go.....

There you are, anything to say? Massive contribution to the discussion, well done.

Race attacks by immigrants or attacks between immigrants never reach mainstream papers.

It took 9 months for the following story about horrific attacks by black Africans on white Irish in Temple Bar to emerge
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056322301

It took 9 months for the following story about horrific attacks by black Africans on white Irish in Temple Bar to emerge
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056322301

zero evidence that was anything other than a mugging......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

Nodin wrote: »
    zero evidence that was anything other than a mugging......

Thats in your view. The Gardai disagree.

Remember the alleged race attack in Tyrellstown where a black teenager lost his life? Even before the case reached the courts, the usual rabble of extreme lefties marched down O'Connell st a few days late in protest at 'racism'.

Its gas that the same bunch did not march after the racist attacks on whites in Temple Bar. Bunch of hypocrites.

Thats in your view. The Gardai disagree.

....a member of the gardai who did not give his name, funny enough, in a paper that used a similarily sensationalist title in a report on a recent rape, despite there being no evidence - not even an anonymous garda - to back up the headline.
    Remember the alleged race attack in Tyrellstown where a black teenager lost his life? Even before the case reached the courts, the usual rabble of extreme lefties marched down O'Connell st a few days late in protest at 'racism'.

...doubtless due to the fact that one of the participants had previously been charged with a racist attack.
    Its gas that the same bunch did not march after the racist attacks on whites in Temple Bar. Bunch of hypocrites.

....and again, theres zero evidence that was anything other than a mugging.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Anyone for Rice Crispies and Coco Pops?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

When you scratch the surface there is a lot more going on that people will let on.

There are parts of Templebar and the Quays skirting it which have black gangs roaming them and acting the bollox too, but its un-PC to mention that.

However its ok to talk about the little sh*t's at the Tallaght & Blanchardstown bus stops or the English hen's and stags parties, but lets not mention the elephant in the room eh!.

Pretty cheap stereotype, expected better from you Noemi Shallow Weakling

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nodin me 'ol mucker your not that naive, me finks your trying to get a rise out of someone ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement