Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dey took our jobs.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

:confused: why would she need a day off? doesn't she enjoy taking care of her man?

I don't know - I never take the gag off her mouth in case she starts talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

what am I doing up at this hour? oh that's right, I have no job to go to in the morning. The only job I have to do is to have the place spick and span at all times. anybody need their washing done? anybody?

Surely you could yourself entertained by looking at pictures of pretty dresses and engagement rings on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

mackg wrote: »
    Surely you could yourself entertained by looking at pictures of pretty dresses and engagement rings on the internet.

engagement rings? but no man will have me until I have learned to cook well enough.

engagement rings? but no man will have me until I have learned to cook well enough.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-ageusia.htm

You're still in with a shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Damn gender quotas

• Advertisement

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-ageusia.htm

You're still in with a shot!

All I need to do now is find a support group and get myself a husband.

All I need to do now is find a support group and get myself a husband.

I think the ageusia support group meet in Abrakebabra.

I think the ageusia support group meet in Abrakebabra.

But that wouldn't make sense.if they cant taste anything why would they choose to eat junk food?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Women thats who. How come more women seem to have jobs now than men. Well bitches?

A huge factor was WWII. Women went to work in jobs that were traditionally considered 'male' jerbs; welding, sheet metal working, carpentry etc.

After the war many women were saying fuck this staying at home being a wifey shit - I can do work as well as any bloke.

Tru story bro.

But that wouldn't make sense.if they cant taste anything why would they choose to eat junk food?

A lot blame themselves for their condition and people believe it to be some type of self inflicted ironic punishment.

• Advertisement

A lot blame themselves for their condition and people believe it to be some type of self inflicted ironic punishment.

Ah I see. anyway i'll get my prettiest frock on and get myself down there to find a man to take me. Thank you for teaching me kind sir

Ah I see. anyway i'll get my prettiest frock on and get myself down there to find a man to take me. Thank you for teaching me kind sir

Tis been a pleasure as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Women thats who. How come more women seem to have jobs now than men. Well bitches?

no 1. we are better

no 2. you wouldnt exist without us ( try cooking a baby in an oven for 9 months - does not work! )

no 3. we are sensitive if our boss loses his wife/ loses a bet/ needs a shoulder to snot on

no 4. we haz ze boobies:D

no 5. see number 4

i rest my case :)

ohhhhh and also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Israel have this correct.
    The woman has to walk 5 paces behind the man.

probably so he doesn't have to listen to her $hit
    back to the ol times I say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

no 1. we are better

no 2. you wouldnt exist without us ( try cooking a baby in an oven for 9 months - does not work! )

no 3. we are sensitive if our boss loses his wife/ loses a bet/ needs a shoulder to snot on

no 4. we haz ze boobies:D

no 5. see number 4

i rest my case :)

ohhhhh and also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik
    Yeah but we have peni and all women envy that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Whats that old chinese proverb,

- Woman should be seen and not heard?

Ah you gotta love women though - they're such pretty little silly things.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,972 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Because no-one actually makes anything any more? These days it's all about the soft skills, all that touchy-feely stuff women do better. Machines are now doing much of the work that men used to do. But it's only a matter of time before the machines take over the "people" jobs too. Men no longer have to plough the fields behind horses; in the future, women will no longer need to change the nappies on the old people in the nursing homes. We're all going to end up like those lard-asses in Wall-E's spaceship. :o

No, I'm not a sexist, I'm just exaggerating a bit - this is AH, after all ... :p

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Israel have this correct.
    The woman has to walk 5 paces behind the man.

probably so he doesn't have to listen to her $hit
    back to the ol times I say

I know it was a joke... but that's Arab countries, if it happens in Israel it's a personal thing rather than a general thing.

Advertisement