Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Have €200 to put on an evens double/treble...obviously have to be as close to certainties if possible. So far I'm thinking of over 1.5 goals in Blackpool/Birmingham at 1.25, Slovan Liberec at 1.22, so I need a third. Any thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Got an email of William Hill saying there was a free €10 bet waiting for me. Only catch is that it can only be used to bet on the FA cup final. Stuck it on Liverpool to win @21/10.

Got the same email, cheers for reminding me, nearly ignored it

Single
    05 May 2012 - Chelsea v Liverpool - Match Winner Offer 2
    Drogba To Score And Chelsea To Win In 90 Minutes @ 5/1
    Stake : £10.00
    Estimated Returns : £50.00

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Following some tips from a few sites for today as i've no time for research at the moment.

Eintracht 11/10
    Blackpool V Birmingham under 2.5 9/10
    Rosenborg 1st half -1 asian 19/20
    Lisburn 11/10

15/1, 10 euro on that

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

slookie wrote: »
    Have €200 to put on an evens double/treble...obviously have to be as close to certainties if possible. So far I'm thinking of over 1.5 goals in Blackpool/Birmingham at 1.25, Slovan Liberec at 1.22, so I need a third. Any thoughts?

You could go with my treble

Liverpool and Draw
    Everton
    Crawley

Can't remember the exact odds but I know Ladbrokes were by far the best odds. 3.5 something to 1 I think. Anyway I've got 60 on it. A bit longer odds than what you were looking at, but I've got a good feeling about it

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

What are liverpool like this season for defending set pieces/corners ?

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    What are liverpool like this season for defending set pieces/corners ?

I think they've been pretty good. Though not a whole lot good on anything else :pac:

Sadly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Arsenal (tomorrow).

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Ok went with Rosenborg, Slovan Liberec and Limerick all to win...works out at 1.83. €204.64 wins €170.53...I know the Rosenborg game is on, but it's 0-0 at ht. Just getting on now to post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Ok went with Rosenborg, Slovan Liberec and Limerick all to win...works out at 1.83. €204.64 wins €170.53...I know the Rosenborg game is on, but it's 0-0 at ht. Just getting on now to post it.

Whats peoples thoughts on blackpool v birmingham altough im a villa fan no biased view i fancy blackpool to win this leg the amount of games blues have played might take its toll and with blackpools aproach all out attacking i can see goals and a blackpool narrow win going with

Blackpool and shamrock rovers win double at 2/1 20 quid

And going to look at the goals. Market

Also with kevin phillips being released by blues in the summer and tends to have a knack of coming off the bench aand scoring vital goals gonna chance a small bit on kevin phillips last goalscorer

Anybody else recieve the email from paddypower place 10 bet on fa cup final get 20 free

• Registered Users Posts: 45,266 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Will Phillips start this evening?

• Advertisement

Phillips LGS is priced at 11/2

Over 2.5 goals is 5/6

Over 3.5 is 11/5

Ino playoffs tend to be low scoring affairs but i think blackpool have to win to have a chance to qualify can. See blues winning at st andrews fancy blackpool to win 3-2

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Will Phillips start this evening?

Not too sure thats why i went last goalscorer he scores quite a few late on in games off the bench just think the scenes set with him being released by blues in the summer to score a winner have a impact in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Avfctom wrote: »
    Whats peoples thoughts on blackpool v birmingham altough im a villa fan no biased view i fancy blackpool to win this leg the amount of games blues have played might take its toll and with blackpools aproach all out attacking i can see goals and a blackpool narrow win going with

Blackpool and shamrock rovers win double at 2/1 20 quid

And going to look at the goals. Market

Also with kevin phillips being released by blues in the summer and tends to have a knack of coming off the bench aand scoring vital goals gonna chance a small bit on kevin phillips last goalscorer

Anybody else recieve the email from paddypower place 10 bet on fa cup final get 20 free

Spam apparently

Ask Paddy Power ‏ @AskPaddyPower
    A spam email offering a bet 10 get 20 free bet has been sent out by a company unrelated to Paddy Power. If you receive one, delete it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Treble
    Cork 8/13
    Bray v Bohemians BTTS 4/5
    Shelbourne v Monaghan BTTS 11/10

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Spam apparently

Ask Paddy Power ‏ @AskPaddyPower
    A spam email offering a bet 10 get 20 free bet has been sent out by a company unrelated to Paddy Power. If you receive one, delete it!

Oh is it was a bit weird with no username or name of account holder on it how did u find out that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Both teams have scored in every game Brums have played away from home this year.

Blackpool have 3 clean sheets in their last 4 home games,But before that run both teams scored in 8 consecutive games at Bloomfield.

Cathcart is out for 'Pool also which is a blow at the back.This game in the league ended 2-2.

BTTS might be the bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Oh is it was a bit weird with no username or name of account holder on it how did u find out that

PP twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Double tonight, BTTS in blackpool game, with limerick/ mervue over 1.5
    Double pays slightly over evens

12.50 on Birmingham 1-0 10.50 on 1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I wonder how a scammer has access to PP customers email addresses.
    I bet PP did'nt comment on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 bruachlan

sligo@ 10/11
    waterford @ 1/2
    double @ 1.86/1

• Registered Users Posts: 14 bruachlan

bruachlan wrote: »
    sligo@ 10/11
    waterford @ 1/2
    double @ 1.86/1

also had a few euro on both teams to score in both halves
    2.50 returns 17.81

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

kryogen wrote: »
    Treble of

1Slovan Liberec Slovan Liberec v Slovacko

2Vysocina Jihlava Vysocina Jihlava v Banik Most

3Rosenborg Rosenborg v Stabaek

Works out @ 1.25/1

The first two are Czech games, Rosenborg is Norway.

Be fairly surprised if this didn't come in. All at home, all should win comfortably. (If only it always worked out like that though!)

And also Rosenborg as a single -1.5, -2 @ 1.675, they really should be winning this by at least 2 or 3 goals, going to be having a large bet on that.

Slovacko parked the bus and it worked sadly, Slovan actually had something like 28 shots and no feckin goal. sigh!

Rosenborg game went well-ish :)

Disgusted with that treble though, first two win easy, last one cant buy a goal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

kryogen wrote: »
    Slovacko parked the bus and it worked sadly, Slovan actually had something like 28 shots and no feckin goal. sigh!

Rosenborg game went well-ish :)

Disgusted with that treble though, first two win easy, last one cant buy a goal

Ah man i was watching it......dunno how they couldnt score :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Score Twigg!

Yes UCD, good goal, make Twigg angry!

Phillips LGS is priced at 11/2

Thought that was it then strayed offside lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Some French Ligue 2 bets I like:

Draw in Nantes v Arles-Avignon @ 2.95
    and correct score 0-0 @ 6.75
    > Arles-Avignon have drawn 6 of their last 7 games, 4 of which finished 0-0

Draw in Istres v Angers @ 2.95
    > Istres have drawn 6 of their last 8 games, Angers are in good form, I doubt either team will lose tonight.

Le Mans (vs Bastia) @ 2.05 :)
    > Bastia have won the Ligue 2, they have nothing to play for while Le Mans are fighting for survival, Bastia have lost their last 2 away games. 16,000 people are expected at Le Mans' stadium tonight, which would be their record attendance this season.

1/4 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Macronelf

Chelsea to win and Drogba anytime seems ok. Though Chelsea are missing Cahil/Luiz and Liverpool are kind of unpredictable

Get in blackpool just need shamrock to hold on and win for 60 quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Treble
    Cork 8/13
    Bray v Bohemians BTTS 4/5
    Shelbourne v Monaghan BTTS 11/10

get in there :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement