Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,034 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Real -2 and Over 1.5 at the bridge at evens

Never in doubt :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

At the Nou Camp I predict (as will most who have watched Chelsea recently) a massacre

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Even at the Bridge you'd have to fancy Barça to score at least a couple, especially if Luiz starts. What a liability.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,932 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Real Salt Lake v Montreal Impact

Im going to follow last weeks bet (red bulls one)

RSL are one of the power houses of the MLS league and Montreal are a new team to the MLS and you'd know it in terms of how poor they are

Got to fancy the -1 RSL and even a bit of the -2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

having a bet on Laguna -1 and -2 later at home to Toronto.1-1 after 1st leg,if they play like they did against Seattle it'll be a rout im hoping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Does any one have any thoughts on all 8 teams scoring in the europia league tomorrow? 7/1 bet on sky bet... Looks interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Following Headshots tip Real Salt Lake -1 @ 13/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Barca 4/5 PP for win against Chelsea. Getting on this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

What do people think of Santos Laguna -1 and Salt Lake -2 at 5/1. Or am i pushing it with the -2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Nuts102 wrote: »
    What do people think of Santos Laguna -1 and Salt Lake -2 at 5/1. Or am i pushing it with the -2.

Santos Laguna will be fine

• Advertisement

What do people think 6/10 on both teams to score Internacional-Santos game two good teams can see goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

seanhynes wrote: »
    Santos Laguna will be fine

Thats what we said last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Going for double of Santos Laguna -1 and RSL -1.
    Pretty predictable, and predictable normally isn't good :D

Going to be up late tonight so just a fiver bet for a bit of interest i dont know much about these teams. But what do people think €5 pays €42.

BTTS Internacional v Santos
    Real Salt Lake -1
    Santos Laguna -2

overs in the Chile game could be worth a shot too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Last nights bet Lanus won 6-0. More South American madness tonight!

Santos v Toronto +3.5 11/8 Really fancy goals in this. First leg finished 1-1 with Santos having a man sent off. It was a nasty match so can see Santos wanting to put them away. They won at home 6-1 in the last match in this comp against Seattle so hopefully this will follow suit.

Godoy V UDC + 2.5 4/5 What more can be said about UDC, love watching them play and won a packet off them last year. They have already beat Godoy 5-1 at home so the home team will be looking to make amends. UDC are nearly as good on the road as there counter attacking football is brilliant. Godoy's last home match in Liberatadores finished 4-4. Should be goals here

EDIT - First bet in at half time, delighted. Dissapointed overs never came in, both team missing loads, was not to be

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Mark! wrote: »
    Fancy Bayern, Barca, Chelsea and Athletic Bilbao @ 4.21/1

I'm not sure what game people were watching if they think Milan had the better chances because that just is not true, Barca were unlucky not to win the game, 15 chances for Barca, 4 for Milan, can only see it going one way tonight. Milan +2 is a good bet as mentioned already but Barca on there night are capable of doing anything, they wasted a lot of chances in the 1st leg.

Going good, will cover myself a small bit maybe backing a draw but feel confident enough they'll do the business.

Is the Godboy game postponed or just interrupted after floodlight failure does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Laguna -1 and Real Salt Lake -1 double for me tonight. €10 pays €37.50 with Patrick Power.

Good luck all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

Barcelona to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge @1.80 = Major lumpage! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Newcastle to win at Swansea tomorrow night @2/1.

Get on it, get on it large!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Anybody know why Paddy Power dont have betting on some matches? Like Santos - Toronto, and the Laguna match too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Newcastle to win at Swansea tomorrow night @2/1.

Get on it, get on it large!

Why? Swansea are decent at home. And Newcastle have lost 4/6 away. Or am I missing something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Bilbao 5/6 2mrw??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭ConorBFC3

Shane St. wrote: »
    Why? Swansea are decent at home. And Newcastle have lost 4/6 away. Or am I missing something

Swansea are decent at home, but Newcastle are definitely a better side and should not be @3.00 in my opinion. They've lost 4 of they last 6 away league games, but 3 of those games were against Liverpool, Tottenham, and Spurs.

It won't be easy for Newcastle by any means, but with the form Cisse is in at the moment, I just can't see them losing. Newcastle DNB @2.10 is a fantastic bet.
    Bilbao 5/6 2mrw??

Looks decent. They don't need to win though. Goals probably a safer option.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Bilbao 5/6 2mrw??
    Llorente has been playing through an injury lately. Wouldn't go big especially against a team of schalkes quality but they are the media "sexy" team so do what every other acc bettor does... Add it so you have something different than manchester:)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

Greuther Furth (2nd) looks a good bet today at home to Cottbus (11th).
    They have won 12 of 14 home league games this season, losing only twice, one of which was a loss to 1st place Frankfurt.

Cottbus have been beaten 7 times on the road already, and have failed to score away from home 5 times in their last 6 matches.
    If you add this to the fact that Greuther Furth have kept 9 clean sheets at home I think betting on BTTS NO is good value @ 5/6.

I am also considering betting on Greuther Furth HT/FT @ 10/11 aswell.
    This has happened in 10 of 14 home league games this season, including the last 7 in a row, so I think coupled with Cottbus awful away form, especially recently is good value to.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Greuther Furth (2nd) looks a good bet today at home to Cottbus (11th).
    They have won 12 of 14 home league games this season, losing only twice, one of which was a loss to 1st place Frankfurt.

Cottbus have been beaten 7 times on the road already, and have failed to score away from home 5 times in their last 6 matches.
    If you add this to the fact that Greuther Furth have kept 9 clean sheets at home I think betting on BTTS NO is good value @ 5/6.

I am also considering betting on Greuther Furth HT/FT @ 10/11 aswell.
    This has happened in 10 of 14 home league games this season, including the last 7 in a row, so I think coupled with Cottbus awful away form, especially recently is good value to.
    nice work. Decent looking odds. good luck. Any important injuries?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Single on Metalist Kharkiv to score over 1.5 goals @ 1.88

and an accum:
    Metalist Kharkiv
    Greuther Furth
    BTTS in Athetic Bilbao v Schalke
    BTTS in Hannover v Atletico
    @ 5.45

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    Real Salt Lake v Montreal Impact

Im going to follow last weeks bet (red bulls one)

RSL are one of the power houses of the MLS league and Montreal are a new team to the MLS and you'd know it in terms of how poor they are

Got to fancy the -1 RSL and even a bit of the -2

****, sorry to anyone that followed that. Nearly 80 ****ing mins and no 2nd goal, that is bloody lousy tbh

Make ya want to take a break from betting which I will be doing, adios folks for a while

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement