Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Starting to feel the pressure now! :pac:

I believe it's a very good bet. Boyles is it?
    Wondering if I raced into town now would they give me 7/4 in the shop or is it a phonebet only?

I know what you drink so you'll be easy to find if my bet doesnt come in lol

I did mine over the phone, no boyles shop near me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Headshot wrote: »
    I know what you drink so you'll be easy to find if my bet doesnt come in lol

I did mine over the phone, no boyles shop near me

Haahaha .. Going to have a look anyway and place 20 quid on it if I can. I'll pop back on this at halftime, I'm sure you'll be celebrating by then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

what do ppl think of barca to score 2+ goals @ 4/5? considering a big bet on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bykobap

Marseille to draw
    AC+1

e5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Gone for these for tonight

C.Evans Insurebet @ 8/5
    L.Messi Insurebet @ 8/5
    M.Gomez Insurebet @ 21/10
    5 returns 105

L.Messi 2 or more goals @ 3/1
    M.Gomez 2 or more goals @ 9/2
    5 returns 110

Hopefully a few winners for good few of ye tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Gone for two doubles -

Gomez to Score; Bayern to win
    Messi to Score; Barca to win

and

Milan/Barca Draw
    Marseille/Bayern Draw

Come in at 6ish/1 and 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Haahaha .. Going to have a look anyway and place 20 quid on it if I can. I'll pop back on this at halftime, I'm sure you'll be celebrating by then ;)

Was this a shop special in Boyles lads? Cant see a market for it anywhere, Betfair the only place offering player bookings markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Will Hill offering 6/5 for Messi to score to or more :mad: and it's the only account I can use today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Derek! wrote: »
    Will Hill offering 6/5 for Messi to score to or more :mad: and it's the only account I can use today

thats a joke,them and bet 365 are awful for goalscorer markets

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Can't wait for Milan Barca!! A classic in store I hope. Messi wincast drifted to 7/5 with PP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Really fancy the Gomez and messi win cast double,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

seanhynes wrote: »
    thats a joke,them and bet 365 are awful for goalscorer markets
    I agree and they can stick the 6/5 up their holes cause that's insulting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Is nobody on the main man Ibra tonight?? Anytime scorer for me i think....on 365 so only 13/8 but well worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

My picks tonight are not very original.

Barca Bayern double 12/5

Messi 1st goal 3/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Gone for St Johnstone dnb 11/10 and Barcelona 8/11 best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

another for the barca bayern double :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Few euro on a Gomez and Messi any time scorer double @1.90 on bet365.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Ched Evans to score 2 or more for Sheff Utd - 13/5
    Evans and Sheff Utd wincast - Evs

Barca Ov 1.5 goals tonight - 8/11

Good luck folks

Yep. Only a one game suspension and he's fit again from a recent injury. That, together with Ambrosini just returning from a european suspension for yellow cards, means he has nothing to lose at all by being booked because Van Bommel starts ahead of him anyway.

As well as that, he's just not quick enough to keep up with the Barca midfield and will get caught out by their pace. That's how he usually gets booked.

Aswell as that Milan have no other defensive Midfielder in the squad as nocerino is going to play on the right, and isn't keen on the anchor role, and Muntari isn't in the CL 25 so Ambro will probably play the full 90 mins. I'd be very surprised if he gets through the night without a yellow.

Best of luck whatever you do! ;)

I could kiss you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

any thoughts on the flamingo game later?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Ched Evans to score 2 or more for Sheff Utd - 13/5
    Evans and Sheff Utd wincast - Evs

Decent night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

user2011 wrote: »
    Gone for St Johnstone dnb 11/10 and Barcelona 8/11 best of luck

Yeah :) but over all :mad::mad::mad: F**k you Barca

Headshot wrote: »
    I could kiss you

haahaha .. not how I expected him to get it but he should have been carded for any one of his 8/9 fouls. Always expected him to get the yellow but only staked 20. Hope you staked big! ;)

haahaha .. not how I expected him to get it but he should have been carded for any one of his 8/9 fouls. Always expected him to get the yellow but only staked 20. Hope you staked big! ;)

It saved my score and win double loss

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Gone big on the PP enhanced double of Barca & Bayern @ 12/5.

Not to be :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Large single on Bayern
    PP powerplay barca and bayern 12/5. Hadnt time to price for better

Thank you Bayern, great price for them too. Hadnt backed Barca in a long time, raging at them even tho was small stake on the powerplay

I do believe its cursed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

for any1 interested later Santos Laguna Mexican outfit should be far superior to Toronto, only for LA Galaxys wastefulness infront of goal they would have won the last tie by a couple of goals whereas this side are very useful put 6 past Seattle last round and were unlucky in losing away 2-1,they will have all the ball and chances tonight Toronto are ordinary. Backing Laguna wins and over 2.5,3.5 goals. 1am KO

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

getting a bit of stagefright :p

looking at more stats marseille concede very few goals at home; 11 in 15 league games and 2 in their 4 home champions league games. they lost to arsenal and olympiakos 1-0 at home though. munich can be seriously clinical at times and would expect them to a do a job here.

milan may be top of serie A but a few injuries, and playing the reigning champions who are on another level, they could produce something magic in the san siro though! they've only conceded 7 in 14 home league games and the only team to score against them at home in the champions league this season is barca themselves

I'm going for a 20€ stake, not as confident as I was

another bet I was considering was Barca to score 2+ goals at 4/6. put 2 past them in both games earlier in the season! they'll have the majority of possession just depends how ruthless they are! (4/5 on boylesports)

thank god for stage fright I guess! could have been disastrous

oh and what I saw Barcelona were not ruthless whatsoever so thank god I stayed away from 2+

seklly wrote: »
    Have a €50 free bet so just put it on the following treble:

AC Milan v Barcelona - Over 3.5 Goals 7/4
    Marseille v Bayern Munich, Mario Gomez - Wincast 13/5
    Sheff Utd v Chesterfield - Sheff Utd -1 6/5

Comes to just under 21/1

I hope you put down under 3.5 by mistake! :o

• Advertisement

seanhynes wrote: »
    for any1 interested later Santos Laguna Mexican outfit should be far superior to Toronto, only for LA Galaxys wastefulness infront of goal they would have won the last tie by a couple of goals whereas this side are very useful put 6 past Seattle last round and were unlucky in losing away 2-1,they will have all the ball and chances tonight Toronto are ordinary. Backing Laguna wins and over 2.5,3.5 goals. 1am KO

Just found this on goal.com sean

Toronto, missing two key defensive cogs, enters the CCL semifinal round having conceded six goals in the last two MLS matches. Santos, meanwhile, hasn't lost since February.

and a short preview here
    http://blogs.canada.com/2012/03/28/toronto-fc-v-santos-laguna-concacaf-champions-league-liveblog/

I think its a very good bet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement