Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Cech , Ivanovic , Luiz , Cahill , Bertrand , Ramires , Mikel , Meireles , Sturridge , Mata & Torres

Doyle; Carr, Davies, Ibanez, Murphy; Redmond, Mutch, Fahey, Gomis, Elliott; Rooney

Gonna go with Chelsea to win to nil @ 10/11

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Will wait for lineups before any choices but Norwich @ EVS on Boylesports at home to Leicester City

Norwich 8th in the league, just 4 points off Liverpool and in decent form while Leicester are 12th in the Championship. Should be worth a go but will wait to see teamsheet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Did this yesterday and forgot to post,
    5 euro acca
    Reading
    Barnsley
    Bangor city
    Galatasary
    Alloa
    Real Madrid -1

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Evens for Norwich is a cracking bet ^

Under evens in most other bookies. I have a feeling they'll drop as low as 4/6 by KO. Form book for this calendar year is impressive, as is the football they play. The home record isn't bad either.. I've been considering the home win or Holt Wincast this morning, the lad loves scoring the FA Cup and the Wincast is @ 5/2.

Leicester have quite a number of injury problems ahead of today's game too.

5 euro acca
    Reading
    Barnsley
    Bangor city
    Galatasary
    Alloa
    Real Madrid -1

Charter was updated recently.
    IF you aftertime in the thread, attach a picture of said bet with it in the respective thread or aftertiming thread in the main forum of gambling. It only takes a minute or two at most to do this. Failure to produce a pic will result in a red card at the very least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

5 euro on live treble Chelsea to win under 10 corners under 30 points card index 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Good luck for anyone who's on Chelsea, but i wouldn't touch them personally, moral at the club must be very low at the moment and couldn't trust them to win comfortably at home to Birmingam.

I think Norwich are a solid bet at home to Leicester today.

€20 @ Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

Okay ive gone for a surprise win for birmingham to beat chelsea at stanford bridge at 10/1 especially withe the way things are going at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

5 euro acca
    Reading
    Barnsley
    Bangor city
    Galatasary
    Alloa
    Real Madrid -1

Charter was updated recently.
    IF you aftertime in the thread, attach a picture of said bet with it in the respective thread or aftertiming thread in the main forum of gambling. It only takes a minute or two at most to do this. Failure to produce a pic will result in a red card at the very least.

Sorry Lads, wont happen again

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Stoke at 23/20 to win tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Sheff Utd/Torquay double

Everton/Norwich/Southampton trble

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Sheff Utd
    Swindon
    Udinese
    Marseille
    A.Bilbao
    Schalke
    PSG

€5 pays €199.67

€10 treble

Norwich
    Everton
    Lorient v Lille - BTTS

Returns €55.91

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fenna

Massive Price for a team that are so hard to beat.... good start!

Fenna wrote: »
    Massive Price for a team that are so hard to beat.... good start!

In play chat goes in this one mate

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056521699&page=85

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Cech , Ivanovic , Luiz , Cahill , Bertrand , Ramires , Mikel , Meireles , Sturridge , Mata & Torres

Doyle; Carr, Davies, Ibanez, Murphy; Redmond, Mutch, Fahey, Gomis, Elliott; Rooney

Gonna go with Chelsea to win to nil @ 10/11

I don't mind losing this if Birmingham can hold on!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

This double for today..

Kilmarnock (Double Chance) @ 2/1
    Crewe (Double Chance) @ 11/10

Going by bettingzone' tips for this but it looks reasonable enough.

If by some miracle Birmingham hold out for a 1-0 win. So gonna stick a tenner on Blackpool @ 6/1 vs Everton. Very generous odds considering how comical Everton are in the cups a lot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Manisapor @ 11/2 20 quid

And a 5 bob on Antalyaspor ht/ manispor ft @ 50/1

Odds on Manispor dropping like a stone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Ligue 1 treble:
    BTTS in Lorient v Lille
    Ajaccio
    Dijon to score a goal
    @ 5.58

I really like this treble, Dijon always play attacking football and score in every game, Lille are not very impressive at the moment and concede a lot of goals, both teams play very attacking football and Emeghara to score anytime for Lorient is another good bet, Ajaccio have improved a lot recently and their opponents are in bad form, they were very lucky to get a point last week and seem to be lost without Roux (who was sold to Lille).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Fancy goals in this one

Motherwell v Hearts
    Over 2.5 goals 11/8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Anyone think there is any value in Santander to score 1 or more goals against Real @ evens? Asking that cos Madrid have conceded in every home game since October and Santander perhaps have more to play for in this match with the league title in the bag for Real... Id nearly go for them to score first like the few games :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

backing Norwich at home vs Leicester. They've held Chelsea and Liverpool to draws at home and are generally tough to break down

They should have enough to see off Leicester but not overly confident

Stake 20 @ EVS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Under 2.5 in Chelsea v Birmingham @ 2.05

Birmingham have conceded very few goals recently, I can't see Chelsea score more than 2 goals against them especially without Drogba.

Get in!

Next bet: Ajaccio @ 2.35

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Anyone think there is any value in Santander to score 1 or more goals against Real @ evens? Asking that cos Madrid have conceded in every home game since October and Santander perhaps have more to play for in this match with the league title in the bag for Real... Id nearly go for them to score first like the few games :pac:

As of late i have been going with BTTS in R Madrid games and the same with Barcelona games, and they have been successful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Blackpool double chance at 17/10 is worth a punt. Weak team out for Everton today and nothing really on the bench. Everton fan so wont be going near it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Treble Everton 4/9, over 2.5 in Norwich & Sunderland games 7/10; 9/10. 7.50 on it approx 11/3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭thomasj

manual_man wrote: »
    Treble Everton 4/9, over 2.5 in Norwich & Sunderland games 7/10; 9/10. 7.50 on it approx 11/3

2 bets

1. Everton, norwich and arsenal 10 @ 6-1

2. Leeds, nottm forest and soutampton 10 @ 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Gone for these two. Chances though :p:o Ah well...

2rnv6np.png

e0fiqg.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,852 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Man Utd-1.0 @ 2.50 (Ajax v Man utd)
    Borussia M'gladbach @ 13/10 (Kasiers v Gladbach)
    Doubles, 1 bet * €25.42

To Win 120.75

get in there

go wan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement