Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cam's American Football Tips

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,009 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I strongly fancy the saints to beat the handicap. Suh is missing for the lions and as soon as he went off last week the lions defence fell apart (all be it against the packers) The saints offense was on fire last week and i think they can bring it again this wekk so Saints -8 for me tonight

I wonder did he beat up the man who gave him that name?

Thoughts on New Orleans Saints (-12.5) 5/6 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Headshot wrote: »
    Thoughts on New Orleans Saints (-12.5) 5/6 ?

would not have been touching that regardless of the outcome, only seeing your post now so makes my statement a little redundant but the Lions are having no trouble moving the ball

Got on them +17.5 earlier.

Cant have faith in the Saints to cover a big spread right now when they cant stop the Lions scoring TD's

Already had the Saints -8 as I said earlier but I am genuinely worried about that bet now tbh

Lions shoot themselves in the foot again shortly after that ^^^^^^^^ Missed a 55 yard field goal to flip field position with the Saints, if they Saints can make the most out of a short field ill start to feel comfortable again

phew lucky I did touch it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Ok, I'm confused. Has Cam changed his name, or are there just random people giving advice in this thread? :confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Headshot wrote: »
    phew lucky I did touch it :D

Ha lucky for me too, both the -8 and the +17.5 came in

well done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Went for Army + 7. You looking at this game Peyton?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

slookie wrote: »
    Ok, I'm confused. Has Cam changed his name, or are there just random people giving advice in this thread? :confused::confused:
    Cam...formally Tom...formally Archimedes...lost a bet and now must go by Peyton Manning...much to the delight of Colts fans here...only thing we've had to smile about all year! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

kmart6 wrote: »
    Cam...formally Tom...formally Archimedes...lost a bet and now must go by Peyton Manning...much to the delight of Colts fans here...only thing we've had to smile about all year! :D

Ok so, Peyton hasn't been posting here in a while so?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Eh well if you call Sunday awhile then yeah it's been ages....but considering there was only one other game since Sunday there wouldn't be much reason for activity till Thursday if not Saturday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tipperaryman

Anything for tonight Peyton?

Pey

Do ya think the NYG have any chance to win tonight with that awful defence ?

Advertisement