Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I believe in Kevpants" (S&SS Off Topic thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

Hummer tyres would be awesome. I wanna see someone do a continental snatch (I have not yet considered how impossible this is.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭token

Dead Ed wrote: »
    Hummer tyres would be awesome. I wanna see someone do a continental snatch (I have not yet considered how impossible this is.)

You'd want a serious set of moobs on ya.

token wrote: »
    You'd want a serious set of moobs on ya.
    And teeth

And teeth

Needs some technique work but he's almost there.

jaws-teeth-james-bond-prop-replica-9.jpg

!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

token wrote: »

!!

123kg?! Srsly?! What the f*ck!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Abercrombie & Fitch has come under fire in Italy for ordering its staff to perform press-ups and squats if they failed to meet its exacting standards...

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG9128821/Abercrombie-and-Fitch-staff-told-to-do-press-ups-when-they-make-mistakes.html

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Abercrombie & Fitch has come under fire in Italy for ordering its staff to perform press-ups and squats if they failed to meet its exacting standards...

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG9128821/Abercrombie-and-Fitch-staff-told-to-do-press-ups-when-they-make-mistakes.html

:pac:

Finally people are starting to see things my way....fear and punishment is the best motivator for forcing minions to do as you wish....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Where are people getting resistance bands from nowadays?

Molly wrote: »

Ironwoody i think....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Wolverson-fitness.co.uk

Find them great

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Batman's training schedule:
    batman%20files%20training%20regimen.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Mauricmo wrote: »
    Batman's training schedule:
    batman%20files%20training%20regimen.jpg

How old is that? Because the "metabolic conditioning" is Crossfit's Helen (which is done for 3 rounds and not 5).

Be gas if it was robbed from Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Hanley wrote: »
    How old is that? Because the "metabolic conditioning" is Crossfit's Helen (which is done for 3 rounds and not 5).

Couldn't say how old it is or where it's from for that matter, just something I stumped across.

Wonder if he keeps a diet log too? And if so is it paleo? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,114 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Hanley wrote: »

I seen it referenced on a few sites like men's fitness. Apparently, its from a sort of Batman Encyclopedia from last year. I don't know if that the original source, probably is though

Anyone else listening to 2fm right now? Tom Doorley telling the masses not to eat meat every day because it should be treated as a luxury... wtf!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

There was a study published recently which said eating red meat everyday increases your chances of dying.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-03/hsop-rmc030812.php

If you look at the study what it really shows is that people with bad diets who eat red meat have a greater chance of death. It was only an observational study, its been torn apart all over the place but has been picked up by the media as the be all and end all.

Came from this. I'm gonna read it later and convince myself they're lying! I don't understand how they can "adjust for lifestyle factors" though.

If you look at the results its says eating red meat every day is bad, which I would kind of agree with really. Different sources of protein should be used.
    But the problem is they went from saying eating red meat every day is bad to red meat is bad which are two completely different things.

Also at some point in the paper, results I think, they say that those who had red meat in their diet where also more likely to smoke.

9658917.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

cc87 wrote: »
    There was a study published recently which said eating red meat everyday increases your chances of dying.

I should have died years ago so. Bunch of krap.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,378 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

cc87 wrote: »
    Also at some point in the paper, results I think, they say that those who had red meat in their diet where also more likely to smoke.
    I hate studies like that, where they presume 2 groups are exactly the same except for 1 thing.

There was one about drink before for women, saying how unhealthy drinkers were compared to non-drinkers -but I would guess a tee-total person would take better care of themselves in many other ways.

rubadub wrote: »
    I hate studies like that, where they presume 2 groups are exactly the same except for 1 thing.

There was one about drink before for women, saying how unhealthy drinkers were compared to non-drinkers -but I would guess a tee-total person would take better care of themselves in many other ways.

Ya its a poor study really and anyone with a bit of sense should be able to see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Jarren wrote: »

my cousin's uncles friend told me mark is a construct created by the people who market barefoot runners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

cross1.gif

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

cross1.gif

:confused:

is that that bootcamp i keep hearing about on bookface...

it's the lobotomy part of the L1 cert

• Advertisement

it's the lobotomy part of the L1 cert

CIMG5750.jpg

Advertisement