Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Management's fun, best of luck with the interview Sarah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Aw thanks guys! It's at 12.30 tomorrow so I'll report back before I head to work! Apparently they'll tell me there and then too :S

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I hate dealing with management

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

sarahbro wrote: »
    Aw thanks guys! It's at 12.30 tomorrow so I'll report back before I head to work! Apparently they'll tell me there and then too :S

Do ya promise to be a cool manager though?

jammstarr wrote: »

Do ya promise to be a cool manager though?

Of course! I've dealt with my fair share of mates who turned to dicks when they got a suit and I won't let it happen to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

morning all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Of course! I've dealt with my fair share of mates who turned to dicks when they got a suit and I won't let it happen to me!
    I am not allowed to be promoted to management. Apparently , I am too valuable in my current position. That, and the insurance company refuses to cover the results of me dealing with pissants

Glad to hear it. However don't be manipulated by them either - the downfall of many a cool manager

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

I am not allowed to be promoted to management. Apparently , I am too valuable in my current position. That, and the insurance company refuses to cover the results of me dealing with pissants

i can see the isurance having a issue with your methods alright wolfie:p

i can see the isurance having a issue with your methods alright wolfie:p
    You accidentally knock one person off a ladder and you branded for life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I hate dealing with management

That's what they want you to think, so that they can claim a huge salary without any hard work. A bit of union unrest never done anyone any harm imo. :mad:

Kojak wrote: »
    That's what they want you to think, so that they can claim a huge salary without any hard work. A bit of union unrest never done anyone any harm imo. :mad:
    I meant the hassle of arranging the "accidents".

I meant the hassle of arranging the "accidents".

I meant this kind of thing....

trade_unionstrike.jpg

That takes to long. My way only needs five minutes with the breaker box

That takes to long. My way only needs five minutes with the breaker box

Then you might be able to claim some compo as well.....

No, but I gets time off for the funeral services

Slowly but surely the Wolfie mystery is being revealed to me :D

Slowly but surely the Wolfie mystery is being revealed to me :D
    I am a creature of many mysteries. Now though, I must be off to work once more

I am a creature of many mysteries. Now though, I must be off to work once more

Have fun :)

Have fun :)
    *Picks up axe*
    As you wish.......

• Advertisement

Who's making the tea? :)

*Picks up axe*
    As you wish.......

article-1353152-01F7A9B900000578-447_468x355.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Who's making the tea? :)

tea_cup_small.jpg

Want any biscuits? :D

Any fizzy drinks?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Want any biscuits? :D

I hope they are fig rolls......

Aww Leeg you're the best!
    :)
    I has cookies if anyone wants?

I need to sleep :(
    Stupid interview :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Good luck today Sarah x x

Morning Nocs :)
    BG is sitting at her desk in Manchester trying desperately not to fall asleep. It's gonna be a loooonnnnngggggg day....... :(

The tea here is out of a vending machine so is shíte, and any offers of a decent cup of tea would be very welcome :D

Going home tomorrow, week has gone by quite quickly in fairness... Went out for dinner with my team last night to a Turkish restaurant. I was a bit dubious beforehand but the food was excellent and very, very yummy! The pints of Peroni went down quite well too :D

Anyone about? Any news?

BG x

Morning BG
    ooh Peroni is just yummy! Could do with one now lol :P
    i'm sitting here chain smoking and drinking coffee! So nervous right now :(
    Trying to distract myself by texting the boyfriend threatening to propose today ha :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Calm and unflustered thoughts Sarah, it's what a manager needs to do their job anyway :) The Coffee won't help :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement