Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Did you have a nice Monday Kojak ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

sarahbro wrote: »
    Did you have a nice Monday Kojak ?

Yep, a bit sad its now over though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Kojak wrote: »
    You can't go wrong with tormenting people tbh ;)

Any attention is good attention :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

"I Lost My Soul Sole" front row center of a Rammstein gig" !!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good gig yea? I'm seeing plenty of reports saying it was a hell of a show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Buh, I don't think that went well :( Will find out one way or another in 10 days...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

We shall still keep fingers and toes crossed for you squishy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Buh, I don't think that went well :( Will find out one way or another in 10 days...

why don't you think it went well? (i am crap at judging how interviews went :()

as shim said everything still crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

hdowney wrote: »
    why don't you think it went well? (i am crap at judging how interviews went :()

as shim said everything still crossed

Yeah, there was a couple of awkward silences (not my fault, I was giving big answers, they just took ages to ask the next question) and I reckon they think I'm too soft, they were asking me how I'd handle robberies at gunpoint and stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Yeah, there was a couple of awkward silences (not my fault, I was giving big answers, they just took ages to ask the next question) and I reckon they think I'm too soft, they were asking me how I'd handle robberies at gunpoint and stuff...

fuuuuu me the questions. i think i'd have said something like, um do what they want. give them what they want and try to stay alive?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Yeah was a really good show with lots of FIRE and a hydraulic bridge and two stages.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Good gig yea? I'm seeing plenty of reports saying it was a hell of a show.

Best of luck, it more then likely went better then you thought :)

They would be fully insured so that prob the best answer, they do not want somebody that will fight back and get themselves or somebody else shot.
    hdowney wrote: »
    fuuuuu me the questions. i think i'd have said something like, um do what they want. give them what they want and try to stay alive?!?

http://i.imgur.com/aT3yZ.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Rammstein was beyond awesome! Best gig of my life.

Good to see you BZ, get yourself sorted with some new boots ASAP!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there Nocs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hey wuffles ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Adds another name to list of strange names people call him*
    Hey there Linkzilla

I wonder, how many of ye smoke lovely fags?

jammstarr wrote: »
    I wonder, how many of ye smoke lovely fags?
    I smoke twenty a day, why?

I smoke twenty a day, why?

Just curious is all Wolfman. I too am a smoker.

I has noticed many night types are smokers

I has noticed many night types are smokers

All brooding and cool :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yo!

jammstarr wrote: »
    All brooding and cool :cool:
    Something like that
    Yo!
    Joe?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm not Joe! Or am I?

Something like that

Awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Zomfg! Manager interview tomorrow! **** on a stick! It's gonna be a disaster!

Ooh good luck!

I'm not Joe! Or am I?
    Don't be getting all Zen on me bro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Best of luck Sarah!

Stick, add nail. Manager gets terminal infection. Problem solved

• Advertisement

Best of luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement