Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

nah all quiet here think im coming down with a cold so taking it easy

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

nah all quiet here think im coming down with a cold so taking it easy

Oh no! Mind yourself!!

How is Squirell?

Oh no! Mind yourself!!

How is Squirell?

hes ok he has bit of a dodgy tummy tonight tho, he has a pulled muscle in his neck and the tabs hes on upset his tummy so hes back to the vet in the am for something else

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Finally finished re-organising my office (took 3 days). Got an idea for the couch, I'm sticking in here (bit of a custom build), found a few pints in the fridge and decided for watching a few movies.

Been through 2 James Bond movies now :)

/M

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sleep evaded me well this day

• Advertisement

Marlow wrote: »
    Finally finished re-organising my office (took 3 days). Got an idea for the couch, I'm sticking in here (bit of a custom build), found a few pints in the fridge and decided for watching a few movies.

Been through 2 James Bond movies now :)

/M
    hey marlow, i spent yesterday re arranging my room, never knew i had so much junk + ive worked out where my fish tank is going when i get the money together
    Sleep evaded me well this day

hey wolfie, sorry you didnt get much sleep:(

hey marlow, i spent yesterday re arranging my room, never knew i had so much junk + ive worked out where my fish tank is going when i get the money together

Heh. My gaff is full of junk, that's ok. The worst problem was the cabling nightmare (my household being an IT household).

I think I removed at least half of the wires out under the desks, when I stripped everything apart and stuck it all back together. Only the ones, that actually weren't in use anymore.

/M

Marlow wrote: »
    Heh. My gaff is full of junk, that's ok. The worst problem was the cabling nightmare (my household being an IT household).

I think I removed at least half of the wires out under the desks, when I stripped everything apart and stuck it all back together. Only the ones, that actually weren't in use anymore.

/M

i found books from when i did my leaving:rolleyes:, the only it stuff in our gaff is my laptop so not too many wires

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Thank God its Saturday!!!!!

Gotta get down on...Saturday??

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Didn't know 'getting down' was only allowed on specific days! ;)

Shows how long it's been! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

I'm a little bit tipsy...... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Kojak wrote: »
    Thank God its Saturday!!!!!
    Wake me on Monday

Wake me on Monday

Damn right!!!!!
    Gotta get down on...Saturday??

Well, whatever floats your boat I guess........

Wake me on Monday

*sets wolfies alarm fo monday*

I feel like I could sleep until then

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I feel like I could sleep until then

I certainly could. Alas tis not to be. I must get up. I also has a nasty suspicion tis raining. And tis certainly blowing a gale. Delightful weather altogether :(. If I survive I may post when I get back into the land of wifi :)

hdowney wrote: »
    I certainly could. Alas tis not to be. I must get up. I also has a nasty suspicion tis raining. And tis certainly blowing a gale. Delightful weather altogether :(. If I survive I may post when I get back into the land of wifi :)

Best of luck HD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

pooh-bear-saturday.jpg

Hi Lairlings :D
    How's everyone today? All good here... Kids are going on a sleepover to my sisters tonight and we are going out! Woop Woop! :D

Anyone else got plans? Anyone going to the beers?

Hoping to, in town at the minute. Attending some pressing matters.

• Advertisement

food? :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

BadGirl wrote: »

don't mention food. Need food. Too tired to hunt some down :(

BadGirl wrote: »

Hmm .. that might be a plan. Got up early, forgot my laptop at home :pac: , drove to Dub, got a fry, did whatever work i could do without my laptop, got back around 2pm, picked up on the stuff i couldn't do without a laptop .... think i need food again.

/M

Attending some pressing matters.

I hope it involves time travelling and a talking emu named Lamont....

I hope it involves time travelling and a talking emu named Lamont....

I couldn't possibly say... >.>

I couldn't possibly say... >.>

Yeah, I suppose you wouldn't want to corrupt the space time continum or risk upsetting Lamont. I hear he is very sensitive to criticizm and the divulgance of his personal information.....

I hear he is very sensitive to criticizm and the divulgance of his personal information.....

An emu after my own heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Would love to be heading to the beers tonight :/ I'm in Kerry for my mams 50th though so a fine feed of all you can eat chinese awaits me :D

Hey wolfie, look what I found....
    IMAG0459.jpg

Will try it out later and report back!

Boom, your hair is gorgeous, the fringe really suits you. Hope you have a lovely night for the mammy's birthday! x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Aw thank you :o I've been feeling very ugh lately, the hair cut has really perked me up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement