Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Oh, what a lovely sleep I had.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Oh, what a lovely sleep I had.

i is jealous. i am banjaxed completely. i walked on the treadmill today, the 5k distance that i need to walk on saturday, in an hour. and now i am broken.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hdowney wrote: »
    i is jealous. i am banjaxed completely. i walked on the treadmill today, the 5k distance that i need to walk on saturday, in an hour. and now i am broken.
    See, now you know you can do it on Saturday:)

See, now you know you can do it on Saturday:)

yup that is EXACTLY why i did it today. cos i was watching the programme last night and the voiceover said see you in three days and i was like GAH and started to panic, cos it seemed plenty of time away 8 weeks ago when i signed up. so i was determined today to prove to myself that come saturday i could do it. of course i need to un banjax myself first!

yup that is EXACTLY why i did it today. cos i was watching the programme last night and the voiceover said see you in three days and i was like GAH and started to panic, cos it seemed plenty of time away 8 weeks ago when i signed up. so i was determined today to prove to myself that come saturday i could do it. of course i need to un banjax myself first!
    Skip the gym tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Skip the gym tomorrow.

believe me i is gonna :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Harassed for cuddles? Give in, that sounds so nice :D

How many cats have you?

It's lovely :)
    They head butt us when they want lovings :)
    I've 2 and they're awesome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

Hey there hope

I'm eating sweets, really shouldn't be doing that at this time of night.
    Friday tomorrow though, here's to the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey wolfie and king, hows you guys tonight?

Well, I not dead

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'm having sweets too! :D Liquorice Allsorts!!

Hey Hope, doing alright thanks. Will be doing a lot better when 5pm rolls around tomorrow.

How bout yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

sarahbro wrote: »
    It's lovely :)
    They head butt us when they want lovings :)
    I've 2 and they're awesome! :)

Aww that's so cute :D

I only get to see my dog if I go home at weekends, but when my parents get up in the morning he comes in to sleep beside me because he doesn't like sleeping by himself :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Awww :)
    Our two break in during the night to sleep on us. But our boy is always, always in my boyfriends face at 6.25am it's like he knows the alarm is going to go off!
    Plus they get their brekkie then :p

two dogs three cats here :eek:

Hi there g-f
    Aww that's so cute :D

I only get to see my dog if I go home at weekends, but when my parents get up in the morning he comes in to sleep beside me because he doesn't like sleeping by himself :p
    My dog sleeps in my room with me every day. She kicks the door open if it closed

Hello my garou friend! Wax starting to think I was invisible! Good thing you let me know I wasn't before I got up to mischief! ;)

Two dogs here btw!

Ewwww liquorice :(

• Advertisement

Ewwww liquorice :(

:( Do you want the eclairs instead?

I just has the one dog here now. Used to have four cats and two dogs

:( Do you want the eclairs instead?

Too much toffee for my teeth at this time of night.
    Any Refreshers?

Damn you KoTe, I really want some refreshers now! Or those green refresher bars with the pink dust they used to sell.

Damn you KoTe, I really want some refreshers now! Or those green refresher bars with the pink dust they used to sell.

i have one of them here in this house :D

I has no candy in the house at all

i have one of them here in this house :D

Break us off a corner? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

I has no candy in the house at all

I know that feeling. Not good. You might have to invade one of the local petrolstations so.

/M

Break us off a corner? :)

*hands lee some refresher bar*

i also has them chewwy lollies whatever they were called. dumb something or other i think

• Advertisement

Any Refreshers?

Nope... Will Lovehearts do?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement