Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

G-Money wrote: »
    I feel it's my duty to inform the habitants of this lair that the Seafarer Captain Morgan shall be docking at approximately 9pm. She will departing and shall be seaborne at 10pm.

She's already arrives at chez cupcake. figured if im gonna be stuck in by myself all night..... i may as well start early!
    You weren't in Dundrum TC on Wednesday morning by any chance?

I was not!....wait.... no I definitely wasn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I feel it's my duty to inform the habitants of this lair that the Seafarer Captain Morgan shall be docking at approximately 9pm. She will departing and shall be seaborne at 10pm.

good ole jack daniels shall be dropping in here, after the wine dries up. damn this captain morgans thingy. must get me sum

Damn facebook! My friend put up a picture of the gingerbread men she made and now I realllly wanna bake some!

Damn facebook! My friend put up a picture of the gingerbread men she made and now I realllly wanna bake some!

i'm baking. doing pudding, and contemplating fishing out the pie tins and doing mince pies. and i like the sound of gingerbread men :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I have pancakes! No drinking for me on my antibiotics, so have resorted to smoking...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Grab yerselves a cuppa lairlings.... the muffins are ready....
    Banana and Choc chip or Spiced Apple and Raisin... take your pick :D

IMAG0025.jpg

There's apple crumble and custard either if ya don't fancy a muffin ;)

Now to go clean up the bombsite of a kitchen! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Oooo muffins! Yum. Thanks BG!

Enchanted is on, I'm full of spaghetti and I have rum. Yay!

Oooo muffins! Yum. Thanks BG!

Enchanted is on, I'm full of spaghetti and I have rum. Yay!

I fell out with Captain Morgan last weekend after the WOEFUL hangover he left me with last Sunday..... He's not the nice guy i once thought he was :D:D:D

BadGirl wrote: »
    I fell out with Captain Morgan last weekend after the WOEFUL hangover he left me with last Sunday..... He's not the nice guy i once thought he was :D:D:D

Just because he didn't treat you right doesn't mean he'll do the same to me. People can change. Right? :pac:

Just because he didn't treat you right doesn't mean he'll do the same to me. People can change. Right? :pac:

LOL, you don't be a pushover FC, you MAKE him treat you right!!! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

(Bring a drink of water and 2 paracetamol to bed with you just in case though ok? ;) )

• Advertisement

Ok... *sigh*

I can't drink too much anyway. My nieces are staying. They'll probably wake me up before 8 again tomorrow morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

I think I might be in the middle of a Star Trek-athon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Oh wow they look yummy. I wish I could bake good.

Oh wow they look yummy. I wish I could bake good.

In fairness, i was following a recipe in a KIDS cookbook. Surely, even I could not feck that up too much LOL :D:D

i must cook for you some time. i LOVE to cook, and you are nearby

Best neighbour ever! :pac:

Rum & xfactor is a fantastic combination.

Best neighbour ever! :pac:

Rum & xfactor is a fantastic combination.

jack and xfactor all the way (mainly cos there is no rum in the house - actually had a bit of a heart attack when i realised how LITTLE jack is in the house :()

hdowney wrote: »
    jack and xfactor all the way (mainly cos there is no rum in the house - actually had a bit of a heart attack when i realised how LITTLE jack is in the house :()

But at least you have some booze, because watching xfactor sober is painful!

But at least you have some booze, because watching xfactor sober is painful!

Watching xFactor is painful! Doesn't matter if you are drunk or sober.... :D:D

Ok true. But drinking makes it slightly more bearable and also makes me even more harsh on Twitter so it's what I opt for. :pac:

• Advertisement

Ok true. But drinking makes it slightly more bearable and also makes me even more harsh on Twitter so it's what I opt for. :pac:

LOL, i try to avoid Twitter on xFactor nights... :D

LOL, i try to avoid Twitter on xFactor nights... :D

god yes. does be going 90 to the dozen

PUB!!!!!

PUB!!!!!

thought you were staying in. TRAITOR

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

hey all

hey hope

Hiya Hope :)

weeeel people. i went and bought a new 70cl of hennessey the other say cos i was certain there wasn't enough in the bottle i had for the pudding. couldn't afford it but couldn't have the pudding lacking. darn thing cost 28euro!!! just put all the fruit in the bowl and measured out the drink to go in. there is still some left in the old bottle, so i have a whole nother bottle!!!

weeeel people. i went and bought a new 70cl of hennessey the other say cos i was certain there wasn't enough in the bottle i had for the pudding. couldn't afford it but couldn't have the pudding lacking. darn thing cost 28euro!!! just put all the fruit in the bowl and measured out the drink to go in. there is still some left in the old bottle, so i have a whole nother bottle!!!

Bring it back and exchange for Captain Morgans ;) Simples! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey hope

hey girls how are ya tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement