Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Its been 2 weeks since i filled up my car, 2/3rds of a tank left:D

on another note....i already get funny looks off our postman cos i get so many parcels delivered...this week i have 9 due :pac:

on anothernother note.....happy 4,000 posts to me :)

@RJ, i remember you were the first person i had a conversation with in a thread here in 2009, we had almost identical post counts then, it appears you have booted on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Its been 2 weeks since i filled up my car, 2/3rds of a tank left:D

on another note....i already get funny looks off our postman cos i get so many parcels delivered...this week i have 9 due :pac:

on anothernother note.....happy 4,000 posts to me :)

@RJ, i remember you were the first person i had a conversation with in a thread here in 2009, we had almost identical post counts then, it appears you have booted on :)

Was it love at first sight?:P

i told you ND, with your Ardennes region experience, you're the one for meeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

Got to take a Focus ST 2 for a spin tonight. Fook me. May have found my next car.

2009 :confused:

Sure you nearly won nuuuuuuuuuuuuuub of the year 2011 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Johntegr wrote: »
    Got to take a Focus ST 2 for a spin tonight. Fook me. May have found my next car.

Enjoy paying that tax :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Yeah the tax is a killer on the ST. 1,300 or so :( Quite thirsty too!

i told you ND, with your Ardennes region experience, you're the one for meeeeeee

Hmmm, and you like my old skyline, and you drive an astra as well....

Fancy a coffee on the Pl. du General Mc Aulife sometime:P

RoverJames wrote: »
    2009 :confused:

Sure you nearly won nuuuuuuuuuuuuuub of the year 2011 :pac:

Name changes are a bitch :D

Got to drive my bosses Transit Connect on the job today around Galway, gearbox is horrible and so underpowered :(

I am dissapoint

• Advertisement

€1200. Jaybus. Still I pay €620 for the DC5 anyway. :D

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    Got to drive my bosses Transit Connect on the job today around Galway, gearbox is horrible and so underpowered :(

I am dissapoint

You were expecting?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Beats the calf in the back of the Corolla pic

RZ7Iw.jpg

Beats the calf in the back of the Corolla pic

l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FRZ7Iw.jpg&h=LAQGcAy-RAQGOZtIkYWTNTZ-leShw-kZScs417SiW_L45oQ

Pic not working for me...

Pic not working for me...
    RZ7Iw.jpg

You were expecting?:confused:

Berlingos are nice to drive tbh with lot's of power, something like that :(

Jimbob 83 wrote: »
    Berlingos are nice to drive tbh with lot's of power, something like that :(

They are??????? :eek:

I've had lads say "Jaysus shure it'd be close between Edwards Berlingo and John's Integra." I kid you not.

Yup the Hdi's are a really nice engine tbh and a broken twig stuck in a flowerpot full of poo would be better than the transits gearbox, everything is relative ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I was the victim of a unprovoked, colossal birdshít attack today.

Was rolling up to a set of traffic lights when suddenly there was a loud splat noise and the windscreen was covered in fleks of ****e. I looked out over the bonnet and only saw a little area of crap and wondered how such a small amount caused all the fleks on the windscreen. Was rippin after having the car so clean on Friday.

Imagine my disgust, after pulling into the drive when I examined the damage. There was bird**** EVERYWHERE. It looked like I'd run over a milkshake! All over the lower half of the bonnet, all over the left wing, the right wing, all over the headlights, all over the front bumper, numberplate, A pillars, windscreen wipers. It had even slid down the edges of the bonnet! Not your usual crap, milky, disgusting goo friggin everywhere!

I'll catch the bastard...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Was rolling up to a set of traffic lights when suddenly there was a loud splat noise and the windscreen was covered in fleks of ****e. I looked out over the bonnet and only saw a little area of crap and wondered how such a small amount caused all the fleks on the windscreen. Was rippin after having the car so clean on Friday.

Imagine my disgust, after pulling into the drive when I examined the damage. There was bird**** EVERYWHERE. It looked like I'd run over a milkshake! All over the lower half of the bonnet, all over the left wing, the right wing, all over the headlights, all over the front bumper, numberplate, A pillars, windscreen wipers. It had even slid down the edges of the bonnet! Not your usual crap, milky, disgusting goo friggin everywhere!

If you didn't take pics of that for us it should be a permaban!

If i could fly and get away with it i'd poo on everyone and everything :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Are you sure someone didn't fire a milkshake at your car out of jealousy??

If i could fly id get the hell outta ireland

I live in fear every time I have the roof down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Are you sure someone didn't fire a milkshake at your car out of jealousy??

Thats what i like to think. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I live in fear every time I have the roof down.

On the way to Ennis two weeks ago, what was it? Three bird ****s on the window?

On the way to Ennis two weeks ago, what was it? Three bird ****s on the window?

Yeah, that happens a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

So where do foxes go during the day ?

they do be around dublin everywhere at night but never see them during the day ? :confused:

also bought 2 cars today :D

Ford Focus RS

and

Jag XKR :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

I hate that sinking feeling when you realise that you left your breakfast and lunch on the counter. And your on the bus. I loved that lunch and breakfast.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement