Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Islamic hate crimes up 50%. Who fuels the hate?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Sad thing is a lot of people who heard the initial reports probably won't follow up on the story and will continue to think it was another Muslim terrorist attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Its poor media standards but would you say its evidence of them pushing anti-Islamic hate? The links were or changed, and its kind of ironic that you use the daily mail, a paper that would be known for its anti-Islamic views, to show he wasn't Muslim.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Its poor media standards but would you say its evidence of them pushing anti-Islamic hate? The links were or changed, and its kind of ironic that you use the daily mail, a paper that would be known for its anti-Islamic views, to show he wasn't Muslim.

At what point does continuous "poor media standards" become an agenda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Lavezzi

When you have a group like the Muslims who actually live life by a strict set of morals, utterly corrupted as they may be, this goes against Zionist interest as it makes them harder to control.

All the Zionists have to do is sway the media in an anti-islamic direction, and the sheep shall follow this thinking-pattern. This, along with 9/11, gives Western interest the incentive to exploit the middle east to whichever extent they feel like and also start a war with Iran, to achieve a population reduction which will make us even more controllable slaves giving them the incentive to unleash total tyranny on the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Lavezzi wrote: »
    When you have a group like the Muslims who actually live life by a strict set of morals, utterly corrupted as they may be, this goes against Zionist interest as it makes them harder to control.

All the Zionists have to do is sway the media in an anti-islamic direction, and the sheep shall follow this thinking-pattern. This, along with 9/11, gives Western interest the incentive to exploit the middle east to whichever extent they feel like and also start a war with Iran, to achieve a population reduction which will make us even more controllable slaves giving them the incentive to unleash total tyranny on the earth.

I think the Russians and Chinese are gonna be pretty bummed when this happens.

• Advertisement

I see some Islamic terrorist group is going on a PR drive to increase their popularity in the west
    Jedward threatened

I see some Islamic terrorist group is going on a PR drive to increase their popularity in the west
    Jedward threatened

Honestly, do you believe every unsourced bull**** news story you read? Are these the same "Islamic terrorist group" that was going to kill Beckham during France 98? Or the same "Islamic terrorist group" that was going to attack the live filming of Coronatation Street? Or could it be newspapers making **** up?
    phpZ5o9I4AM.jpg
    The Sun admits publishing false story

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/29/the-sun-admits-publishing_n_802213.html

Instead of filling your head with this kind of Jihadwatch nonsense listen to this BBC programme instead http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xw21x
    and ask yourself:
    why are newspapers publishing distorted, islamophobic stories that provoke far-right extremists?

enraged rant

Seems to provoke you far more than anyone, why would the Zionist nwo media need the readers of the Irish Independent to be anti-Muslim?

Jedward threatened

Their first confused tentative steps into trying to rebuild relations with the world and forge a positive image of Islam.

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Their first confused tentative steps into trying to rebuild relations with the world and forge a positive image of Islam.
    Silly me, I thought it was Azerbaijan who won last year and are hosting this year. Turns out Islam won and are hosting.

• Advertisement

Silly me, I thought it was Azerbaijan who won last year and are hosting this year. Turns out Islam won and are hosting.

Ookaay, one of the single most bizarre sentences I've ever read.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

Perfect stage for a false flag operation .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Islam as a culture and way of life is just too backward and regressive to be compatible with liberal, western society as far as I'm concerned. I'm not condoning idiot, Zionist run media corporations or bizarre unsourced media stories from The sun either. But look at the divide in France, Britain (luton, bradford), Scandinavian cities such as Malmo and Oslo and even the divide between turko-germans who identify themselves as turkish.

While the likes of Fox news, Zionists and people who think all muslims are terrorists are retarded and ignorant, the bleeding heart, moronic lefties are just as bad with their made up term "islamophobia", and fingers in the ear attitude.
    I don't know whether to think if the "moderate" muslims are genuine or just put on an act to pretend to give a s*** about how outdated and medieval their beliefs really are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Here is a link to a BBC Radio 4 programme on the inaccurate reporting of stories about muslims and the rise of the English Defence League.
    lslamophobia: Are sections of the British press increasing tensions within communities by publishing negative stories about Muslims? John Waite investigates the link between inaccurate anti-Muslim stories and the increased membership of the English Defence League. The organisation, which claims to oppose Islamic extremism, has been inspired by one long-running story: the Winterval myth - the unfounded claim that councils are rebranding or renaming Christmas to appease Muslims. And it's threatened to visit any town or city that bans Christmas. So why are newspapers publishing distorted, islamophobic stories that provoke far-right extremists? Should the Press Complaints Commission impose tougher sanctions? Or do editors need to take more responsibility for the consequences of what they print?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xw21x

Jesus I thought it was mad enough when you took the eurovision jedward threats so badly (first person I've seen take them seriously), but this looks crazy

Why are innocent Muslims being attacked? Well Jonathon Githens-Mayer and Dr Robert Lambert, a former London Police officer co-authored a report directly linking anti-Muslim hate crimes, up to murder to media fabrications and distortions and anti-Muslim rhetoric by politicians and so-called "experts".

They concentrated their study on the London region. Here are some examples of the shameful Islamaphobia at the heart of Britains press

An excellent example of what I've been saying all along has just come to light.
    Mosque arsonist: Fox News made me do it!

An Indiana man who pleaded guilty yesterday to setting an Ohio mosque on fire told a judge he was motivated by media accounts – specifically those on Fox News – suggesting Muslims were threatening Americans and were in control of parts of the federal government.

Details made public at the plea hearing also revealed that the arsonist, Randolph Linn, was carrying a pistol when he entered the Islamic Center of Greater Toledo on September 30, only minutes after several worshippers had left, and that he had more guns in his car.

Linn, a 52-year-old truck driver from St. Joe, Ind., expressed no remorse when he admitted trying to burn down the third largest mosque in the United States. Under the terms of a plea agreement, prosecutors and Linn’s defense attorney will recommend a prison term of 20 years when he is sentenced early next year.
    Accounts of the federal court hearing were provided to Hatewatch by Mahjabeen Islam, president of the mosque, who was present along with 10 other members of the mosque.

When U.S. District Judge Jack Zouhary asked Linn about his motivation, he responded that he was spurred on by newspaper, radio and Fox News accounts suggesting Muslims were killing “us” and were in control of the Department of Homeland Security and the White House, Islam recounted.
    “When asked if he knew any Muslims or about the Islamic faith, he said he did not; he knew only what he got from Fox News, and he did know that ‘they don’t believe in Jesus Christ as the savior,’” Islam said.
    http://www.salon.com/2012/12/22/mosque_arsonist_fox_news_made_me_do_it/

Advertisement