Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me some Ales

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Get some Clotworthy Dobbin from Whitewater into the house, lovely ale to have during the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

definitely get some rogue in that shopping cart

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Svyturys Baltijos Dark Red is going down nicely for me these days. Nice bit of flavour in it but I would be I wouldn't be a great judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭White Horse

irish_goat wrote: »
    Get some Clotworthy Dobbin from Whitewater into the house, lovely ale to have during the winter.

Seconded. A splendid ale.

Try some Fullers ESB and 1845. Perfect in winter time.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

ok

:confused::confused::confused:

Oh ok.

and

:confused::confused::confused:

Well,

Congratulations. You won ! I am humbled. Belittled. Ridiculed to the point where I feel embarrassed. I can only request your forgiveness and that of Fajitas! for my clearly erroneous and utterly misguided opinion.

oh, as my last point before leaving this thread is to apologise to the original posted for my part in derailing this thread.

Good luck lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement