Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Psycho

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I dont think I want to have sex with men any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I dont think I want to have sex with men any more.

So experiment with women and post the results here..............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Dean09 wrote: »
    So experiment with women and post the results here..............

Yes and also post pictures... sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Yes and also post pictures... sigh...

Ooh yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    When the legendary Mae West was in her 80s, she still had a large mirror attached to her bedroom ceiling. As she explained: "I still like to know how I'm doin'.";);)

http://moviesovermatter.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/1933-mae-west.jpg

I would retroactively do that broad:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

Doing doggy style you have to make faces behind her back. I get an enormous kick out of this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Do you like Huey Lewis & The News???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I've been a huge genesis fan since the early 1980s

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭RubyRoss

Old Perry wrote: »
    do you have a dog or somethin..............

Nope, nor do I take my 'cranberry' stained sheets to Chinese dry-cleaners but there you go.

Incidently, there is an Irish movie that condenses Fight Club and American Psycho into a middle-class kill-a-hoodie rage called Charlie Casanova. (It being Irish, they skipped the extensive beauty regime)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭HLecter

Op get down on your knees so you can see my :eek:
    Dont just stare at it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭brotherrabbit

Im into murders and executions mainly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

My wardrobe doors are full length mirrors,and beside my bed ;) though haven't had any guy do a patrick bateman impression yet

Yet, eh? Well I'll be right over after I finish my beauty regime. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

did the Creamer win the boxing ? Did he what !
    any channel I can get the Pacman fight for free ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I tend to look at the person I'm sleeping with tbh.

But you're asleep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

may well be planning to return to his fortress in the north, to lick his wounds and rest away recuperated after being smashed in the face with a statue of Milan’s Duomo by a mentally ill assail has often unnerved the candidate himself, never mind his aides But it has turned them into celebrities in their own right, with a growing following of admirers in an era when most campaigns preach strict message control and vetted talking points
    ant. And it was here that, last week, he gathered his children and business

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭MrTsSnickers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yet, eh? Well I'll be right over after I finish my beauty regime. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

ah..... i'm washing my hair that day

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Advertisement