Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone here intrested in the coursing?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Benny Cake wrote: »
    What would you hope to learn from a blood test?
    Tico,Tico.What a brilliant sire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

sting60 wrote: »
    Tico,Tico.What a brilliant sire.

I still don't follow you.... Tico is not Newry Hills sire.
    Newry Hill was : Flag Star - Lady Tico

Tico is his grandsire.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭rosskeen

sting60 wrote: »
    Who would bring a bitch to Wallace Green,Adios Alonso or Mafi Magic.March Is On will do well but Jonny is the stud dog this year,very gunine.

I've an Adios Alonso dog for this year and to be honest he's done everything right so far, looks fantastic, good kennel manner, good traveller, good eater. I just hope he can run a bit!

If I'd to take a bitch to a stud dog now I'd certainly have a long look at Wallace Green and Murtys Blaze.

Just a month to go now until the new season gets going. Can't wait to get back at it. I think we'll all be keeping an eye on rambojon's Rith Gan Gaisce dog. Best of breeding there!

Less than a week to go before the season starts in Liscannor & Kilflynn... How're yer runners progressing?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

Less than a week to go before the season starts in Liscannor & Kilflynn... How're yer runners progressing?

Was in Kilflynn the last 2 days good coursing , great to have it back.

• Advertisement

Kyle King and Bosa Nova Babe come up trumps in Kilflynn.

The Cup in Glin looks flaming hot.

Belated Birthday, Hopes and Dreams, Cuine Boy, Blueboy Eoin, Serene Dilemma, In Contempt, High and Mighty, Scartview Sage, Blueview Dan, Jeru Cavendish, Dustys Blueboy, Ashmore Sambo, Hunters Glory and Derby Pines all taking part.

It's just a pity I can't make it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 213 ✭✭rambojon

Big weekend on coursing front coming up.. really looking forward to seeing how some stars from last year come out... Word has it... Bitch trial stake in miltown malbay seems all about one even before the off... Also One strongly supported in dog trial stake.. AA cups have plenty of top dogs and bitches.. Hares as good as ive ever seen. and fully trained now and look in fantastic shape.. Field in great nick.. Highlight of year for us locals in miltown and Heres hoping for some superb coursing over the weekend. GOOD LUCK to all.... P.S.. harecatcher stake will be a cracker.

rambojon wrote: »
    Big weekend on coursing front coming up.. really looking forward to seeing how some stars from last year come out... Word has it... Bitch trial stake in miltown malbay seems all about one even before the off... Also One strongly supported in dog trial stake.. AA cups have plenty of top dogs and bitches.. Hares as good as ive ever seen. and fully trained now and look in fantastic shape.. Field in great nick.. Highlight of year for us locals in miltown and Heres hoping for some superb coursing over the weekend. GOOD LUCK to all.... P.S.. harecatcher stake will be a cracker.

Hope it runs off well for ye, always like the Miltown meeting but heading to Gorey myself this weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Any impressive performers in day one in Miltown Malbay lads?

Miltown malbay coursing club running to its finest today.. hares in superb order and running like stags.. bitch talked about in trial stake was more than was previously thought... dog trialstake appears about the aristo dog.. money on at this stage.. aab is all over emmas is golden, aad is open still.. although skellig looks a corker..heres hoping for more of the same ..good luck to all involved.

• Advertisement

stop that ger takes oaks in cahoots dog trial stake Skellig AA cup.. emmas golden indeed in AA bitch stake. Tremendous two days coursing in miltown malbay over the weekend.. Highlight for me was to see those hares who were... unbelievable... Pure class...cant remember one getting knocked over the two days.. Slipping top class.. and no dodgy decisions by judge all makes for a very successful meeting. Traditional goose in cooneys going down a treat.. i think the bones didnt even survive..off to the Clearys bar (the blondes) now to discuss what could have and probably should have.......... but didnt. .........Well theres always another day out.P.S congrats to all winners.

stop that ger takes oaks in cahoots dog trial stake Skellig AA cup.. emmas golden indeed in AA bitch stake. Tremendous two days coursing in miltown malbay over the weekend.. Highlight for me was to see those hares who were... unbelievable... Pure class...cant remember one getting knocked over the two days.. Slipping top class.. and no dodgy decisions by judge all makes for a very successful meeting. Traditional goose in cooneys going down a treat.. i think the bones didnt even survive..off to the Clearys bar (the blondes) now to discuss what could have and probably should have.......... but didnt. .........Well theres always another day out.P.S congrats to all winners.

Heard it ran off well alright. My lad has his first outing next weekend in Limerick City, looking forward to seeing what he's made of....

well benny.. any update on how that charge got on in limerick city.......... my guy did a toe in trial in miltown and has been pin fired since looks like xmas before we see him.. thats coursing for ya.Bossa N B by 3 vs fives t in carlow final AAb .. Latest trick 2 cups in bag..Their mother is a machine for throwing winners... Im believing in santa no matter wat any1 says.:D:D

well benny.. any update on how that charge got on in limerick city.......... my guy did a toe in trial in miltown and has been pin fired since looks like xmas before we see him.. thats coursing for ya.Bossa N B by 3 vs fives t in carlow final AAb .. Latest trick 2 cups in bag..Their mother is a machine for throwing winners... Im believing in santa no matter wat any1 says.:D:D

Our lad got a bad grueling after winning his first round in Limerick city. He's coming around slowly but surely, hope to have him out mid December (Newcastle West hopefully)

I was in Carlow at the weekend, smashing coursing as always up there, best meeting in the country in my opinion. Bossa Nova was very impressive in beating Fives Treasures. Your're bang on regarding the Rith gan Gaisce litter, must be one of the most impressive litters of all time. 2 AAB wins by Bossa Nova, 2 cups for Latest Trick & another for Kyle Gaisce. Its amazing considering she has another litter on the ground this year to Bexhill Eoin again & they've hardly raised a flag between them.....

Glad to hear hes coming around.. the season becomes very short when an gruelling/injury occurs... Remember RGG only obliged at 4th attempt in her maiden year.. these pups Can be very very good or bad in my opinion.. nothing in between. and several yet to run so id adopt a wait and see tactic for now.. two out this weekend.. Also P.curtin trains winfarm hill is out this weekend also (bought for substancial sum following one offline run)... and huge things expected of this charge.

Glad to hear hes coming around.. the season becomes very short when an gruelling/injury occurs... Remember RGG only obliged at 4th attempt in her maiden year.. these pups Can be very very good or bad in my opinion.. nothing in between. and several yet to run so id adopt a wait and see tactic for now.. two out this weekend.. Also P.curtin trains winfarm hill for ml eustace is out this weekend also (bought for substancial sum following one offline run)... and huge things expected of this charge.

Is he out in Cashel? Where was he out previously?

Ya in cashel trial stake this weekend.. im 99% that he ran in glin.. bought from cashel man and previously trained by p. barry.(thats boylesports card marked...:eek::eek:)

Ya in cashel trial stake this weekend.. im 99% that he ran in glin.. bought from cashel man and previously trained by p. barry.(thats boylesports card marked...:eek::eek:)

You're dead right rambo, he was beaten in the 2nd round by Longmeadow Raz (who went on to win)

One to watch this weekend is Kingdom Call in the DTS in Ballyduff. He won his first round in Limerick but was subsequently withdrawn as a precautionary measure. He'll take beating from what I sw of him. He's also trained by Pa Fitz which is no bad thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭2old4dacold

big weekend for South Tipperary coursing fans with a three day meeting in Kilsheelan .... four trial stakes, a very hot AAB, the Tipperary Cup and three duffers .... a feast of coursing, I can't wait

One to watch this weekend is Kingdom Call in the DTS in Ballyduff. He won his first round in Limerick but was subsequently withdrawn as a precautionary measure. He'll take beating from what I sw of him. He's also trained by Pa Fitz which is no bad thing....

Kingdom Call did the business in Ballyduff in impressive style... He's a real contender to go all the way in Powerstown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭cottager83

Did high and mighty win the wknd in Bduff?

cottager83 wrote: »
    Did high and mighty win the wknd in Bduff?

No, hopes and dreams bet barow Saunders

big weekend for South Tipperary coursing fans with a three day meeting in Kilsheelan .... four trial stakes, a very hot AAB, the Tipperary Cup and three duffers .... a feast of coursing, I can't wait

if you weren't in kilsheelan, get a look at the videos on youtube, superb coursing

good to see our local TD collect his Powerstown ticket with a Trial Stake win on home turf in Knockgraffon the weekend

Cup double today for skelligs connections... they seem unstoppable at the moment and have become one of the most feared outfits in the game in relatively short time..Great to see genuine doggie people getting just rewards for all the hard work and cash put into the game... powerstown beckons again and hand gettin stronger week by week...well done rose and tim.

another bitch stake for the Moat kennels today also, Dinny is having a great year too

Is Greyhound Nuts down for everyone or is it just me?

Was up in Lifford today. Windfarm Hill ( the big money buy) is through to third round in Lifford. Beat Phoenix Bruno in the second round. Both dogs were 2/1 prior to their second round meeting.

Central Swinger ran up the Dungannon TS and was running well, while Broadwell James ran up the TS in the first East Donegal meeting and he was impressive enough.

Dunsilly comfortably beat Bombshelriapants in the All Age Bitch Stake.

rosskeen wrote: »
    Is Greyhound Nuts down for everyone or is it just me?

no, me too

glad to hear windfarm is living up to expectations....... Another machine down south .. derby material or so were told.... what about madison tonight .......god dam freakshow...

• Advertisement

Top class coursing as usual this weekend in Newcastle west. Dts winner Windsor Forrest looks a live derby contender for pa fitz

Advertisement