Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brds Xbox Clan - Read Post #1 for Rules / GT's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'll head on in a bit an run support if yis want.

Aren't you a founder? Why would you run support :pac: You just got like 2 moabs in a game, I'm pretty sure with the numbers on you'd be somewhere in the top 6, I mean, we all know your aimbot and wall hacks will get ya banned, but that'll be after the prize is given! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nope not a founder haha.

Nope not a founder haha.

Your sig has the founder status thing! :pac: Or something that looks like it.

That's the normal Elite membership thing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Results already...? 69 of 1243 Clans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Good stuff lads, well played!

That's the normal Elite membership thing :pac:

I hate to sound paranoid, but it changed! It was green a while ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Not too bad. TDM is bull****, so many campers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

I hate to sound paranoid, but it changed! It was green a while ago!

Mine was green too a while ago, got the green title and an emblem with it. It changed back to normal a few days later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

How come there was such short notice for the OP??

I wanted to play :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

That's pretty good, fizzle out boosters and we're probably top 40(?) maybe? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Yeah there had to be at least some sort of boosting arrangement, apparently the top team finished with 2400 kills between 6 of them...

2400 Total Kills
    75 - Possible per game
    2400 / 75 = 32(total games*)
    180(time) / 32 = 5.6(min) per game

2400/180(mins) = 13.33
    60(secs) /13.33 = 5secs per kill(rounded up)

(Factoring for Multi Kills / Lobby Changes+Map Loads+ Kill Cams)....

You would definitely require to have arranged a second team(s) to continuously have a match and a lot of tac inserts..

Tomorrow night(or Sat morning, whichever you'd call it), 1am - 4am Highest Total Kills: Core Team Deathmatch again.

greenman09 - I'm not inviting you to the clan again. I've invited you three times now and you have yet to accept it. Here is the third invite I sent to you the last time you were complaining that I didn't send you an invite on the Playstation About last night thread.

198108.png

71 other people had no problem doing this, I really don't know why you can't accept one of the three invites I've sent you so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I'm in now sorry bout that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Need to do invites is the sticky for GT up to date. I can add a few through kells friend list as u r prob all on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just add regular posters from this thread and the "about last night thread" usually a party or 2 on every night

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stester22

alright lads lookin to join a clan on the ps3 anyone recruiting???????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

stester22 wrote: »
    alright lads lookin to join a clan on the ps3 anyone recruiting???????

Might wanna try here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056484392

This being the xbox one I'd say you might be waiting a while for an invite :D

IPAM wrote: »
    Just add regular posters from this thread and the "about last night thread" usually a party or 2 on every night

Except today,me and Furious were bemused at the fact that we were the only 2 on earlier lol

• Advertisement

Is any one going to be on tonight for the 1am-4am clan stuff? TDM kills again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Can anyone join in your games lads provided they're not Clan matches obviously? I'm usually on every Friday & Saturday night from about 10.30pm -2.00am and all my mates are on *spit* PS3 :p so would love a few games with a crowd that like to have a laugh like ye seem to have. I've got the headset but I'm not much of a talker unless I'm on a good killstreak, then I like to let everyone know about it, lol, Gamertag is Sn1p3r M1k3 X if ye're ever stuck for a player!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Yes! I will be around for a bit, if you are badly stuck like.

batm!ke wrote: »
    Can anyone join in your games lads provided they're not Clan matches obviously? I'm usually on every Friday & Saturday night from about 10.30pm -2.00am and all my mates are on *spit* PS3 :p so would love a few games with a crowd that like to have a laugh like ye seem to have. I've got the headset but I'm not much of a talker unless I'm on a good killstreak, then I like to let everyone know about it, lol, Gamertag is Sn1p3r M1k3 X if ye're ever stuck for a player!

I never add anyone any more... A list of regular players from here are

xxELKATSUMOTOxx
    benrobjon
    docerdeedoo
    everlast75
    FuriousJustice
    HaPPii KiLLm0Re
    iMuse90
    Jev N
    LYNXeffect1986
    minidazzler
    RossCFC88
    Seamus LFC 1892
    yimrag
    DaveNoCheese

Add them with boards as a title or something and try join in a party if ya want. I'm sure other are like me and don't add many asking on here any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

^^^

Will do, cheers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

xxELKATSUMOTOxx
    benrobjon
    docerdeedoo
    everlast75
    FuriousJustice
    HaPPii KiLLm0Re
    iMuse90
    Jev N
    LYNXeffect1986
    minidazzler
    RossCFC88
    Seamus LFC 1892
    yimrag
    DaveNoCheese

Add them with boards as a title or something and try join in a party if ya want. I'm sure other are like me and don't add many asking on here any more.

First!

oh-you-so-cute.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Could we get a mod to add that list to the first post in this thread? We could just point people there in future instead of re-listing/sending people off to the Sharing GT thread.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Cossax wrote: »
    Could we get a mod to add that list to the first post in this thread? We could just point people there in future instead of re-listing/sending people off to the Sharing GT thread.

Maybe edit the title too to say that player GT's in OP?

I never add people but if they add me I'll gladly accept. I'm just too lazy to remember the names and stuff.

• Advertisement

xxELKATSUMOTOxx
    benrobjon
    docerdeedoo
    everlast75
    FuriousJustice
    HaPPii KiLLm0Re
    iMuse90
    Jev N
    LYNXeffect1986
    minidazzler
    RossCFC88
    Seamus LFC 1892
    yimrag
    DaveNoCheese

Nice to know where I lie in your heart Doc.

Advertisement