Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had to choose another nationality,what would it be?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭V Eight

hondasam wrote: »
    Dublin, yes I would like to be a dub, superior to the rest of the country.

exactly - Dublin's the best country in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

Palauan preferably from Melekeok

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

V Eight wrote: »
    and don't forget it's the city of the orange tans

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭The Israeli

Israeli :P

If not Israeli, then Australian or Scandinavian because of the life style.
    If not that, then some European - not sure which one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

V Eight wrote: »

sorry!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LEBANON-IS-THE-BEST-COUNTY-IN-THE-WORLD/111428048893608

• Advertisement

sorry! but does Lebanon have a Guinness factory?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,420 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Dutch.
    cosmicfart wrote: »
    Dutch, for ease of available ganja

Lived in Holland for 7 years and I'm delighted I'm not Dutch.

Nice people but incredibly dull and none of them bother with the ganga like their international reputation.

If anyone has been to a Dutch birthday party they will know what I mean.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Could'nt think of anywhere to compare.We're ridiculous as a nation sometimes but there's something very special and sublime about the Irish ...is it a poetic thing?The oblique style of talk and accents.Shoor where else is there ????Nobody can speak english like us and it's been said a million times.We too competitive with one another and it's a serious problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Think I could live with being German. The beer is excellent and I like the attitude of the people. And the Christmas markets. And the deep-fried cake they serve at them. And the Ampelmann. And the calm, rational approach to everything. A friend of mine went to Cologne for a weekend and got chatting to a young lady in a bar, and after a couple of drinks she told him "I'm taking you home with me tonight, so let's not get too drunk". There's something wonderful about an attitude that sane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

LH Pathe wrote: »
    you sound like an old black man

With a clock around his neck, just to make it even cooler

Thas the idea, sugar tiits. ;)

• Advertisement

she told him "I'm taking you home with me tonight, so let's not get too drunk". There's something wonderful about an attitude that sane.[/QUOTE]

nah if you were from Dublin it would be "Let's get pissed & I'm taking you home with me tonight" much better.......:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

oid like to be jamacian mannn smokian the gongie all day with my homies down at the beach in the hot sunshine know what im sayin this generation rule the nationnnnnn

To be fair, a lot of people said Canada and America, and what they speak barely qualifies as English.

And in certain parts of Canada, French is the default language...as is Spanish/Portuguese in some parts of America.

For me...I'd probably choose United Arab Emirates....they're all feckin rich over there.
    mexicans speak spanish as they also do in latin american down in guatamala and el salvadore

Black-African to have a big massive cock.
    hey iv got a big massive cock and im irish il show ya mine if you show me yours

I'd be Japanese. :) I get told a lot I look Japanese. I don't see it.
    i know a japanese that looks like a chinese

Native American. Hands down coolest people on the face of the Earth.
    and thats for sure i went out with navajoe for a while when i lived in new york she was working there at the time i was allways big into native american culture the white man destroyed it all do shame on them for being so evil to such a great people white man were the real savage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Italian, it's Ireland with crooks as leaders and bribery and corruption and public debt
    But at least you get sunshine :)

you give me road rage man it's total gridlock here

murpho999 wrote: »
    Lived in Holland for 7 years and I'm delighted I'm not Dutch.

Nice people but incredibly dull and none of them bother with the ganga like their international reputation.

If anyone has been to a Dutch birthday party they will know what I mean.
    ya must of been down in eindhoven

German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Wattle wrote: »
    My name would be Julio or Jesus or something. I'd have smouldering Latin American looks. I'd wear a silk scarf around my neck. I'd be married with five kids but I'd also be carrying on left right and centre with numerous mistresses. I wouldn't give a **** about anything.
    dont you think that would be so booring,living in a country where every girl has the same dark hair same brown eyes same latin looks ect,think yourself lucky,variety is the spice of life,i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

seamus wrote: »
    Swedish lesbian.
    Somebody's seen "Girl with the dragon tattoo" :pac:

Swiss without a doubt for me!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

you give me road rage man it's total gridlock here

Jamaica has horrendous problems with Drug Crime and many of them regret the loss of British Rule as some do here.Read the stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

English.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,420 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

ya must of been down in eindhoven

Nope.....Haarlem area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

I'd be a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Pilotdude5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I'd want to be Swiss or from one of the Scandinavian countries. They keep to themselves and have good reputations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I wouldn't choose another one. I have dual Irish/American nationality and I have permanent residency in New Zealand (which is almost citizenship, I have all the rights of a citizen but no passport). I think I'm doing alright for myself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Spanish definitely........Beautiful country and the language is amazing!!

Hoping to start lessons in Spanish soon as my brother is marrying a Spanish girl :)

Advertisement