Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef AI/Bulls MEGATHREAD

Options
1228229230231232234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Who2

He was grand, would have been a serious heifer as he had a great frame but his mother is a tank. I’ve another heifer here I’ll have to wait on the genotype back that’s either out of him or my own stock bull she seems quiet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭limo_100

I have a proper calf here very impressed with him just needs grass now hopefully in the next 2weeks. I heard that Rolex is good but Rigby is disappointing could have them mixed up. I heard Lisa sir is doing the goods but I would like abit of height

• Registered Users Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭tanko

Would you have any preference between Valentino and Manclaux if you’ve used him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Who2

I got all bulls except one so it’s hard to judge but if all vta come with the same growth as the bull I had it would be Valentino. I have 9 incalf to a knottown bull to calve at the end of the year and after that I’m just going to try buy in a few saler heifers. I really don’t like the bulls.

Advertisement