Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Bieber accused of fathering child!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭Caraville

howwedoin wrote: »
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/googoogaga/justin-bieber-accused-fathering-baby-sleeping-fan-104423460.html

And I thought he was gay! This woman is stupid if she's makin this up, she can be done for statutory rape!

I'm more disgusted at that website and the horrific writing "style" of it than the thoughts of Justin Bieber procreating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I don't get why people hate this chap so much.

Yeah he makes real cheesy music and ye all hate it but fúckin hell..He's just a kid, or rather was a kid.
    Seen him in a few interviews and he's actually a funny fúcker.

All cool in my books.
    Plus, he'll get more pussy than most people here will have hot dinners, combined. This makes me jealous but sure ya have to admire someone capable of it ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

howwedoin wrote: »

Why do they (newspapers in general) always say "she slept with Justin" ???
    Seriously! It was after the concert. It was over in minutes - according to her, 30 seconds!
    NO ONE fcuking SLEPT! There wasn't even a bloody bed! It was back stage in one of his dressing rooms apparently.

Slept? Poor fcuking journalism!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Biggins wrote: »
    Why do they (newspapers in general) always say "she slept with Justin" ???
    Seriously! It was after the concert. It was over in minutes - according to her, 30 seconds!
    NO ONE fcuking SLEPT! There wasn't even a bloody bed! It was back stage in one of his dressing rooms apparently.

Slept? Poor fcuking journalism!

Because "slept with" is a perfectly legitimate alternative to saying "Mrs. Whatsherface claims that she allowed Justin Bieber to place his penis inside her vagina and to use rhythmic movement in a piston-like manner to achieve climax"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

"JUSTIN BIEBER BIG HEADLINE!"

"OH P.S. HIS NEW ALBUM IS OUT THIS WEEK!"

It still pisses me off that anyone actually believes this kinda s.hit.

Are any of you seriously that gullible?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Get this disgusting crap out of after hours.
    And keep it out too.

Here's a link to a firefox addon to get rid of the little imp from your life forever before teenage morons ruin the whole internet by endlessly bleeting about this utter utter crap.

http://www.gleuch.com/projects/shaved-bieber

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement