Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Cert "What are you listening to?" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Anybody fancy doing like a playlist exchange or something? Like you make it then upload it to mediafire or some such and send it to eachother (by PM or email maybe, I don't know how boards feels about such things)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I love this band far more than anyone ever knows. Anyone else?

Also listening to this a lot:

Two thumbs up, Paramore. Two thumbs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Two thumbs up, Paramore. Two thumbs up.
    I prefer their song Monster if I'm honest. :pac: Not really liking Hello Cold World.. /;
    I was at their concert last year. :D They were so good. :D B.O.B. was really good also. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Bubbleope wrote: »
    I prefer their song Monster if I'm honest. :pac: Not really liking Hello Cold World.. /;
    I was at their concert last year. :D They were so good. :D B.O.B. was really good also. :D

I think this sounds a lot like AWKIF, which is probably why I like it so much.

Was at that show too! Got to meet them beforehand, queued outside HMV from 3am to meet them, then met Taylor walking down the street. So good XD

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I think this sounds a lot like AWKIF, which is probably why I like it so much.

Was at that show too! Got to meet them beforehand, queued outside HMV from 3am to meet them, then met Taylor walking down the street. So good XD
    That's why I don't really like it. xD I dunno. I prefer when bands/ artists change. Like Linkin Park, they're constantly changing, sounding better all the time. :)
    So lucky meeting them!! O: My friends and I wanted to go but yeah.. obviously didn't. xD And Taylor awhhh ♥ :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

OOH! Do you? :D:D
    What's your username? I wanna check out your loved music. :D / anybody else on the hype machine? (:
    I actually don't have an account, I just check the most popular chart on like a daily basis >_>

Speaking of, I found this on it the other day. I'm not a big Deadmau5 fan but I like, quite trancey...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Namlub wrote: »
    I actually don't have an account, I just check the most popular chart on like a daily basis >_>

Speaking of, I found this on it the other day. I'm not a big Deadmau5 fan but I like, quite trancey...
    O: you must make an account! O: first day i found it i made an account. :P Absolutely love it cause it's not full of that chart music sh*te.. :D
    My account is my homepage on this if you wanna check it out. (: Kinda mixture of music but whatever. xD
    And I usually HATE deadmau5 but that actually isn't too bad. :eek: :)

He's in the jungle, and, my God, he's grown up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I remember seeing them on the late late toy show years ago with Star Girl, they were so hyped back then!

We cover that song :pac:

who? O: are you in a band? :D

who? O: are you in a band? :D
    He's one of the best drummers in cork! :p

M&S* wrote: »
    O:!!! awesome. :D i must see!!!! :p Wish I could play the drums. :o

M&S* wrote: »

I wish :pac:

There's an old lineup of us of us playing the song, tis the American version of it. We're finishing up Tuesday week though :pac:

I wish :pac:

There's an old lineup of us of us playing the song, tis the American version of it. We're finishing up Tuesday week though :pac:
    So good! :D:D and you are a pro on the drums compared to a few drummers i know! xD that guy in the front also reminds me A LOT of someone i know. xD

So good! :D:D and you are a pro on the drums compared to a few drummers i know! xD that guy in the front also reminds me A LOT of someone i know. xD

Ah thanks :) Which one?:pac:

Ah thanks :) Which one?:pac:
    fella in the black shirt. XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Drake - Take Care

The album came out two days ago, and it's unbelievable, arguably his best yet.

• Advertisement

Thanks David The Kooks are way better than I thought they were:D.

Part I: M&S*'s Playlist is now available, PM me for details. Part II soon to come!

Best. Chill. Ever :pac:

(So smoking some weed and listening to this)

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Music to frantically finish off homework to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Superbus wrote: »
    Music to frantically finish off homework to.

Best cheering up music ever:D

Lovin' this new rubberbandits track.

One of the dancers in that video was giving a talk in my school today, sadly they said it was inappropriate to play it in school! :( /random bit of information! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Heroic2011

Manic2 wrote: »
    He's amazing I love him so much.

Eminem's over-rated. Just sayin'.
    Ed Sheeran. Also over-rated.

Currently listening to Outkast.

Clearly you havent listened to eminem pre-2004
    Clearly you havent listened to all of ed sheerans new album
    And if you have listened to both of these
    you have problems :/