Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just back in from a houseparty

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

RachaelVO wrote: »
    For real??? When I go to a house party I don't get home til it's bright... I've been known to go into Tesco and get breakfast on the way home!

For sure I'm being serious!

Best one was last Friday, got the work crowd in at 5. We didn't even have a fancy dress party. Everyone just came in their work clothes. Had suits, some lad dresses up as a mascot - he was there. Even a traffic warden showed up. Mental craic. The last person left at 11:30 and everyone was hammered. The mascot apparently had brought his leaflets with him and was handing them out staggering around the estate.

Don't knock it until you have tried it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

ColeTrain wrote: »
    For sure I'm being serious!

Best one was last Friday, got the work crowd in at 5. We didn't even have a fancy dress party. Everyone just came in their work clothes. Had suits, some lad dresses up as a mascot - he was there. Even a traffic warden showed up. Mental craic. The last person left at 11:30 and everyone was hammered. The mascot apparently had brought his leaflets with him and was handing them out staggering around the estate.

Don't knock it until you have tried it ;)

Drunk by 11.30... I, I.. I just couldn't it just goes against every fibre of my being to go home so early!

Ya see, I think my thing is, is that I've got kids, and I don't have a babysitter, they go stay with their grandparents, so I get a total feel night and morning so I'm going to grab that freedom with both hands, and being home before midnight is just a waste!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement