Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just back in from a houseparty

Options
  • 03-11-2011 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭

Best party I was ever at. The host invited loads of top birds from his course - massage therapy - and supplied all the drink and drugs. Turned into a wild night.
    Was gonna ask my flatmate to come, but the host asked me not to. In fact, he said "Please don't ask that boring c***, he's a real buzz killer".
    Will make it up to him tomorrow by debating metaphysics or some sh*te with him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Wild night, it's not 12 o clock yet and you are home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

Must have been some party if your in before midnight...

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

He has your money though, and its going on gary ablett's.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

savage party then eh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

recylingbin, you and paky have to talk.... he's got a thread going too.... and he's gonna spend your rent on a new bike!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Are we telling porkies??? You sure you weren't watching a movie or summit?

Cos if you were at a party and you're home, that was some dull as dishwater sh1te!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Dante

He sounds a bit serious if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Are you serial?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Da_Doc

I see what you're trying to do here.........AND I DONT LIKE IT :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

RachaelVO wrote: »
    Are we telling porkies??? You sure you weren't watching a movie or summit?

Cos if you were at a party and you're home, that was some dull as dishwater sh1te!!!!!!!!!!
    The host only had the girls paid up to 11. Seemed poinless staying after they left.

• Advertisement

The host only had the girls paid up to 11. Seemed poinless staying after they left.

I've been to my fair share of house parties, and they don't usually start until midnight...

You're very easily bought

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

whitesands wrote: »
    Must have been some party if your in before midnight...

All that tea was too much for him it seems

I've been to my fair share of house parties, and they don't usually start until midnight...

You're very easily bought

You're not being serious are you? Best parties imo start at 5/6 and yer home by midnight.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    You're not being serious are you? Best parties imo start at 5/6 and yer home by midnight.

Unless you're talking about 5-6 in the morning to midnight the following morning...

A house party starting at 5-6pm???? EH... NO, that's a tea party, and I out grew them once I got my first bra!

A house party starting at 5-6pm???? EH... NO, that's a tea party, and I out grew them once I got my first bra!
    Don't be so uncouth, one has tea at 11am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Unless you're talking about 5-6 in the morning to midnight the following morning...

You're well mad..

Don't be so uncouth, one has tea at 11am.

No dahrling... thats elevenses!

Seriously, I'm not on about tea parties but good old fashioned recession proof house parties.
    Everyone is doing them early these days. Gets you home at a reasonable hour and no complaints from the neighbours..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

You need to get your bud stoned. By preventing his stonedness you are hindering your friendship....when you criticise him for being uptight you're criticising your own inability to get him stoned.

I'm sure he drinks tea!

No dahrling... thats elevenses!
    where one drinks tea. After that one applies oneself to the brandy.

• Advertisement

Seriously, I'm not on about tea parties but good old fashioned recession proof house parties.
    Everyone is doing them early these days. Gets you home at a reasonable hour and no complaints from the neighbours..

For real??? When I go to a house party I don't get home til it's bright... I've been known to go into Tesco and get breakfast on the way home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I'm sorry, any party worth its weight in ambiguous white powder should at the very least involve the hard core powering through till the offo opens the next morning, drinking till they can't stand the sight of each other any more, making several unsuccessful, borderline-incoherent phone calls trying to get anything that will prolong the inevitable return to reality, and going home 30 hours after they started for an 18-hour sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Yeah just having a party in my gaff at the moment, brought loads of girls from my course (I study message therapy). Plenty of booze and the lot but its only starting to kick off now, since this one chap left. I only invited him to be nice but I thought he'd bring his roommate so wasn't expecting him to come but he did.... Anyway better get back to the partaaayyy!!

Pace2008 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, any party worth its weight in ambiguous white powder should at the very least involve the hard core powering through till the offo opens the next morning, drinking till they can't stand the sight of each other any more, making several unsuccessful phone calls trying to get anything that will prolong the inevitable return to reality, and going home 30 hours after they started for an 18-hour sleep.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, what's the point in going to or having a house party if you don't see AT LEAST the sun rising!

where one drinks tea. After that one applies oneself to the brandy.

Ah, that's cocktail hour! That can last a WHOLE long time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

OP, did you say he paid the girls to come? It wasn't exactly a party was it, he just hired some hookers. Don't see why he bothered inviting you over if that's the case :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, what's the point in going to or having a house party if you don't see AT LEAST the sun rising!

whats the point in house parties in general? :confused:

Schwiiing wrote: »
    whats the point in house parties in general? :confused:

To have a laugh with a few friends, meet some new people and get bladdered!

Oh oh oh... and stay up all night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

To have a laugh with a few friends, meet some new people and get bladdered!

Oh oh oh... and stay up all night ;)

is that it?

• Advertisement

Schwiiing wrote: »
    is that it?

Pretty much! It's great craic altogether.

Advertisement