Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

women and ATM machines.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I like men only things- like sex- its so much easier and less complicated without women
    - you wanna have sex?
    - sure
    - and you won't get all weird if i don't call after?
    - fcuk no.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

The absolute worst thing to do at an ATM is to take money out or perform some other action, then when your card comes out, put it straight back in and get some more money out. Then maybe do it again.

First of all, you should get all your money out on the first attempt.

Some times you make a mistake and have to put your card back in to get more money, but if there's a queue then go to the back before using the machine again! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Contrary to the opinion of some, this is not the "Post Sexist Crap Here" forum.

Support the "Post Sexist Crap Here" forum. We are crying out for one.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I'd rather if more women (mainly over 40) realised that when you get to the counter of a shop with the items you want to buy, you will be expected to pay for them.

Please take out the purse/money/credit card in advance. Diggin your handbag for 2 minutes at this point is pretty annoying for those behind you in the queue.

THis drives me f@cking berzerk!!!!! It almost comes as a shock to some women (NO, MEN DO NOT DO THIS TOO), like it's the last thing they expected to happen at the counter. Meanwhile, I have already done some basic maths and have a good idea what my lot will be (at least I will be able to hazard a guess if I will need a fiver, tenner or twenty). I have my note at the ready while some wan in front of me realises "oh, i've to pay now? Oh well, like me dig out my purse from the bottom of my bag.....oh wait a second....no...they're my glasses, ok, that's my book, no, that's my diary. Oh look, a lottery ticket from last week. I must check those numbers. Ah found it! How much was it again?
    Ok, let me see......I want to use up these coins if I can..............

etc, et f@ckin' cetera.

My solution is a timed trap door in the floor, you have 20 seconds from the time you are told the amount to hand over money to cover it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Ghandee wrote: »
    Men/Women ANYONE that can't use the self service checkouts at Tesco etc,

Go to the fcuking tills for Christs sake!

That is all!
    Is that an order? Wait for your turn Peewee ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Dotrel wrote: »
    ATM Machines and ATF Machines? Good idea.

ATM and WTF Machines

cos its like a new invention to then each time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

30/40 seconds it took me, i was behind a woman.. (....whoopsie)

f**k knows what she was doing, she could have been on facebook for all i knew, had to make noises with my feet for her to see there was someone behind her.

when she saw me it was another minute or so before she left..

i was just thinking to myself, that women are the same everywhere, as this was far far from any ATM in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jebs

The thing is, there used to typing in the husbands pin that they forget their own

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Jebs wrote: »
    The thing is, there used to typing in the husbands pin that they forget their own

Fail at derogatory comment.
    It is "they're", not "there".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Hve to say, i find women useless at ATM's. Have talked about this many times with friends and they all agreed, i think they done something on Ray Darcy a few years back, they timed men and women, and women were much slower..

I know, you'd swear they were browsing around a shop or something. Maybe powers could be given to the guards in the same way that they can move on beggers or vagrants etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I think people should have to pay per minute at ATM's. Would speed everything up.

I think they should remove topping up phones from it as you can do it in stores, at top up points, online and by text so why the hell do you need to hold up ATM's to top up your phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

Sweeping generalisations! Yay!! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

i think they done something on Ray Darcy a few years back, they timed men and women, and women were much slower..
    Men can get slower with practice and good technique, but that's probably a subject for the Sex and Sexuality forum.
    mackg wrote: »
    Support the "Post Sexist Crap Here" forum. We are crying out for one.:pac:
    It's called 4chan.
    Contrary to the opinion of some, this is not the "Post Sexist Crap Here" forum.
    Damnit, meant to lock this the last time.

Guess even us testosterone-soaked men get confused with the big shiny buttons at times!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement