Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Confirm Bray Myth

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

I have taken plenty of them, and have had plenty of sex while taking them as well.

Just because some people don't enjoy sexual stimulation while on E doesn't mean nobody does.

Fair enough now crystal Mdma is a different story its to expensive though 80 a g
    but at least its a 100% pure cleanest buzz you will ever have

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Fair enough now crystal Mdma is a different story its to expensive though 80 a g
    but at least its a 100% pure cleanest buzz you will ever have

Nyom!:D

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Ha! Ha! You and your friends' willies don't work properly! :)

At least i get the opportunity to use it regularly which cant be said for most people around here.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

whats with the bray bashing though, there are some dodgy housing estates but everywhere has them :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

must be a true story as i heard Larry Murphy was at the party.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

At least i get the opportunity to use it regularly which cant be said for most people around here.:p

The classic school-yard response :pac:

I could have said...píssing on yourself because you're fúcked up on Es doesn't count as "using it". But I would never say that :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

prinz wrote: »
    The disturbing thing about these bull stories (and yes there are many variations of place etc but same basic elements) is that it's almost taken for granted that riding a girl so drunk/passed out that she doesn't notice who's doing what is taken as granted... sure that's alright..:cool:.. now imagine it was your sister :eek:

You are right, this will forever be a tale of morality told to children :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    I was going to email this into MythBusters to see if it was a feasible Myth.
    I've heard this multiple times from different people over a few years but unlike other Myths the story hasn't changed on this 1 from person to person so it could be / might not be true but none the less here it is :

Big Party in Bray at someone's house. Everyone is heavily drinking and drugging. The Parents have gone away for a weekend / week / whatever..

Bloke who owns the house is completely locked and goes upstairs to the bathroom. Once he enters he see's a lady leaning out the window getting sick while another guy is riding her from behind.

Guy doing the riding says "wanna go, she won't even notice as she's too drunk" ?

Drunk Bloke says ye, 1 pulls out while the other enters.

He finishes up but when he pulls her head back in he realises it's his sister :eek:

But it's already too late.

========================================================

If you're from Dublin chances are you have heard this one at some stage.
    What does everyone think of this.

Would you throw it into the same bucket as "just lob it into me boss"
    I have a feeling this one is true since the story has never changed from person to person but hard to say I suppose

I have conclusive, undeniable proof that this actually happened. The brother was wearing a blue jumper

I could have said...píssing on yourself because you're fúcked up on Es doesn't count as "using it". But I would never say that :pac:

Reading that has my head melted could you explain that again?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Did someone in a Batman costume jump out of the closet and tie them up and do all of them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Yahew

I think the gentleman is trying to explain his doubts you ever had sexual congress while on methylenedioxyamphetamine, but rather you micturated on yourself and confused that with coitus.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

humanji wrote: »
    OP, have you ever watched Mythbusters? Because this isn't the sort of thing they handle.

if they re-enact it with carrie byron im all for it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

if they re-enact it with carrie byron im all for it

i second that good sir.

I heard the same story but it was set in Kilkenny and it involved a Jack Russell.

Myth: Plausible

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Hmm.... I am from Kilkenny and I haven't heard the Jack Russell one, and I'd thought I'd heard em all.

I did hear one set in some Austrialian desert one horse town with the local village bike who all the lads would hop up on for a spin when they needed to get it rode.

So anyway, the new guy comes to town and hits the towns only pub and aforementioned raleigh activator is in said pub havin a drink.

The guys in the pub tell the newcomer that she's the one to get the ride off, so he has a few beers and makes a pass at her and her alleged response was (you'll have to imagine the Australian accent)

"Aw sorry mate, I'm in me bloods at the mo', but I'll take one up the sh!tty"

So he took her out back in the outback and nailed her from out back.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

I heard the OP before except it happened at a debs. Except yer wan was gettin rode in the jacks and so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Wow better not get you to read Finnegans Wake any time soon. Ironic given your username :pac:

You made a silly joke about how you get to use you díck all the time. I responded with a joke saying that píssing on yourself whilst on E does not really count as using your díck. So in other words, by using an absurd joking example, I'm doubting that your stories are real.

Also since I made fun of your post by saying it was something you would hear in a school yard (i.e boasting that you are riding all round you), I mocked my own silly response.

Now I hope your head has not melted to the extent that you can't understand that! If so...maybe pop a few less Es.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement