Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran Bans two footballers for squeezing team mates arses.

Options
  • 01-11-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

I've noticed that A LOT in football, players patting eachother on the arse and the odd squeez here and there. Why do they do that? For those of you who play football, if a team mate scored would you run over and squeeze his hole?

Anyway, two Iranian players were banned for doing it. Ha.
    Iran bans footballers for 'immoral' goal celebration

Mohammed Nosrati also plays for Iran's national team
    The Iranian football federation has given indefinite suspensions to two players for "immoral acts" during goal-scoring celebrations, state TV says.

Footage posted online shows Persepolis defender Mohammed Nosrati squeezing teammate Sheis Rezaei's bottom.

Another video seems to show Rezaei squeezing a teammate later in the 3-2 Persepolis victory over Damash Gilan.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15533927

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Broads.ie wrote: »
    For those of you who play football, if a team mate scored would you run over and squeeze his hole?

How? They probably are referring to his glutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭cml387

This why they don't play rugby in Iran.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

For those of you who play football, if a team mate scored would you run over and squeeze his hole?

No but I would give him a big heterosexual kiss on the lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

cml387 wrote: »
    This why they don't play rugby in Iran.

They have no hookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

women fans are banned from games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭amacca

about time some nation took a strong stand on this

I've had to give up soccer so sick was I of getting the arse cheeks squeezed off me by the lads:D

women fans are banned from games

Looks like they don't get to see all the lovely ass-sqeezing

There's was 100,000 in Tehran for Ireland v Iran in 2001. Hard to believe none of the home crowd was female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

The Iranian government and its society is the most repressed, ill-informed and hideously f***ed up nation on earth and it's been that way ever since that cataclysm called the "Islamic Revolution". It'll be at least two generations before that hell-hole achieves anything like normality.

So this story is just the sort of madness I've come to expect from Iran.

On this subject I'd like to recommend the animated movie Persopolis. It's a good watch and gives one womans attitude to life in Iran.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

amacca wrote: »
    about time some nation took a strong stand on this

I've had to give up soccer so sick was I of getting the arse cheeks squeezed off me by the lads:D

It's better than having your lad squeezed by an arse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

What a pair of arseholes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Iran 2 Arse 0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭amacca

ejmaztec wrote: »
    It's better than having your lad squeezed by an arse.

true true....at least from my POV:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Thomas828 wrote: »
    The Iranian government and its society is the most repressed, ill-informed and hideously f***ed up nation on earth and it's been that way ever since that cataclysm called the "Islamic Revolution". It'll be at least two generations before that he'll-hole achieves anything like normality.

They were going great guns in the 70's until the Americans funded the islamic revolution and destroyed the scocioeconomic advanced the monachary were making.

Can't be having monarch's talking about free health, schooling and open elections when they are going to using gas and oil to pay for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Iran is gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Cesc grabsanarse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Really is a truly touching story.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

if they had of committed to the tackle it would be execution and not a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

^^haha

Ye, I never got that pat on the arse thing. Pat on the back seems sufficient.

Reminds me of a time i was playing 5-a-side. They had a girl playing on the other team. Plenty of shirt pulling was par for the course in them games. Anyway, she had the ball and I went to pressure her, and tried to get the ball. She turns her back to me to protect the ball, goes to tug me jersey, but basically tugged something else.

I didnt even get a free for it!! Blatent handball!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

lol.
    gave her the tackle from behind eh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I was actually going for the ball......but I guess she was too!! :pac:

Nah, I'm 99% sure it was an innocent mistake, but ya can never be sure with women these days!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭farna_boy

Thomas828 wrote: »
    The Iranian government and its society is the most repressed, ill-informed and hideously f***ed up nation on earth and it's been that way ever since that cataclysm called the "Islamic Revolution". It'll be at least two generations before that he'll-hole achieves anything like normality.

You have obviously met a lot of Iranians and discussed this with them in detail to come to such an expansive and broad sweeping statement. Good to know people still do some research and talk to the people involved before posting stupid ill informed crap on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Ah sure it's only a bit of crack.

Get it ? SURE as in, Sure, the deodorant.

You know ?

Spray ? Iran. Country, spray, Iran ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I've noticed that A LOT in football, players patting eachother on the arse and the odd squeez here and there. Why do they do that? For those of you who play football, if a team mate scored would you run over and squeeze his hole?

Anyway, two Iranian players were banned for doing it. Ha.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15533927

Dunno, have never deliberately tapped another guy on the ass.

Please make a distinction between "tapping" someone behind and "squeezing his hole" by the way, because quite frankly nobody is going to admit to the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Dotrel wrote: »
    There's was 100,000 in Tehran for Ireland v Iran in 2001. Hard to believe none of the home crowd was female.
    I was in Iran for three months at the end of last year. They all remember us putting them out, but in a good natured way. They know three things about Ireland: Shay Given, Bobby Sands and that Ireland is partitioned with the south not being part of the UK. That last one is more than most countries know! The regime renamed the street the British Embassy is on Bobby Sands St in 1981 purely to píss off the British.

Lovely people, and most hate their government. It is actually more liberal on gender relations than any other country I was in in the Middle East, and that would include Turkey east of Ankara. In other countries I visited (Turkey, Syria, UAE, Oman) the pressures tended to be social rather than legal but they were stronger in practice. Far from a hell hole, they are relatively well off, very self reliant, highly educated, speak a lot of English and are very interested in what the outside world thinks of them. They are constantly apologising for the government, this is the sort of thing they find embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

blorg wrote: »
    I was in Iran for three months at the end of last year. They all remember us putting them out, but in a good natured way. They know three things about Ireland: Shay Given, Bobby Sands and that Ireland is partitioned with the south not being part of the UK. That last one is more than most countries know! The regime renamed the street the British Embassy is on Bobby Sands St in 1981 purely to píss off the British.

Lovely people, and most hate their government. It is actually more liberal on gender relations than any other country I was in in the Middle East, and that would include Turkey east of Ankara. In other countries I visited (Turkey, Syria, UAE, Oman) the pressures tended to be social rather than legal but they were stronger in practice. Far from a hell hole, they are relatively well off, very self reliant, highly educated, speak a lot of English and are very interested in what the outside world thinks of them. They are constantly apologising for the government, this is the sort of thing they find embarrassing.
    must of realy pissed off the brits by changing the name of a street,where the f...k is iran anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

I'll be buggered if I ever play soccer in a country like that!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

getz wrote: »
    ... where the f...k is iran anyway

Wasn't there a thread about poor educational standards some time back?

I understand your not knowing where Iran is, though. It's such a small place, only 20 times the size of the island of Ireland and with around 77 million people. It's between Iraq and Pakistan, with Afghanistan on its northern border. Likewise places that rarely feature in the news.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Ah Iran. That bastion of democracy. Admired and defended by so many battalions of the PC Brigade. Especially on boards.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

But yet :
    " As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate."

So basically if you want to touch another dude, make sure you get a sex change first ?

Advertisement