Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Peoples Front of Judea OR

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Full.Duck

One total catastrophe like this is just the beginning!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

joela wrote: »
    'Blessed are the cheesmakers'
    For they gave us Cheeses of Nazareth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

The Judean Peoples Front? seriously I feel like I am stuck in a bad Monty Python movie these days

My dear sir, I think you are mistaken :mad:.Now write it out properly 100 times and if it's not done by sunrise I'll cut your internet off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

smk89 wrote: »
    All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans government ever done for us?

Wine ?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

efla wrote: »
    Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!
    How I wish I was still an AH mod.

OP, they're mostly hippies. They didn't work when the economy was booming, and they won't work when it picks up again.
    All they want to do is have weed legalised, and, when it is legalised, they'll claim drug dependency as a reason not to work.

The genuine people are still out there looking for work and not voting FF (or their so called independents (Sean Gallagher)).

Advertisement