Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Peoples Front of Judea OR

Options
  • 01-11-2011 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

The Judean Peoples Front? seriously I feel like I am stuck in a bad Monty Python movie these days what with all the Occupy protests and then the complicated conversations on the Occupy Dame Street page about who the various "splitters" are and whether x, y or z are welcome at the protests. FFS what is complicated for you crazy label people, YOU are welcome at ODS, I am welcome at ODS, ALL are welcome at ODS but not if you come under a fecking label with an agenda. HOW COMPLICATED IS THAT PEOPLE :mad:

I haven't even been to a bloody protest but decided to check out the Facebook page and am met with complicated posts about different fronts for different parties etc etc. Honestly I am so annoyed by the posturing and nonsense and political speak, I'm disappointed actually. Oh well feck it I might go check out the Cork one anyway.

Oh sorry and to finish my rant the ESB vs tree lady rumbles on with her support group now claiming their camp is an occupy solidarity camp. I was nearly apoplectic altogether when I saw that. Ok rant over, carry on, as you were.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭doomed

joela wrote: »
    The Judean Peoples Front? seriously I feel like I am stuck in a bad Monty Python movie these days what with all the Occupy protests and then the complicated conversations on the Occupy Dame Street page about who the various "splitters" are and whether x, y or z are welcome at the protests. FFS what is complicated for you crazy label people, YOU are welcome at ODS, I am welcome at ODS, ALL are welcome at ODS but not if you come under a fecking label with an agenda. HOW COMPLICATED IS THAT PEOPLE :mad:

I haven't even been to a bloody protest but decided to check out the Facebook page and am met with complicated posts about different fronts for different parties etc etc. Honestly I am so annoyed by the posturing and nonsense and political speak, I'm disappointed actually. Oh well feck it I might go check out the Cork one anyway.

Oh sorry and to finish my rant the ESB vs tree lady rumbles on with her support group now claiming their camp is an occupy solidarity camp. I was nearly apoplectic altogether when I saw that. Ok rant over, carry on, as you were.

"How shall we **** off, oh Lord?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

'Shad up big nose!'

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

Birneybau wrote: »
    'Shad up big nose!'
    'Blessed are the cheesmakers'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

I have NO idea what i just read :confused: but good luck mate, i wish you the very best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

'Blessed are the cheesmakers'

'Welease Wodewick'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans government ever done for us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

the complicated conversations on the Occupy Dame Street page about who the various "splitters" are and whether x, y or z are welcome at the protests.

Divided we fall...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

the monster raving looney party were the best name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I'm Brian and so is this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Excuse me, if it's not a personal question... are you a virgin?

• Advertisement

pudzey101 wrote: »
    I have NO idea what i just read :confused: but good luck mate, i wish you the very best :)
    Ah just a bit of an aul rant with some comparisons to The Life of Brian.... I'll be fine after a rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

"Wait till Biggus Dickus hears of this!"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Which Dame Street?

strobe wrote: »

Well it is a bit personal; yes I have been a virgin but it was so long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

strobe wrote: »

i lol'd sorry pfff haahahaha :)

foxinsox wrote: »

He has a wife, you know...

He has wife you know.......Incontinentia buttocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Wouldn't worry about it. The only reason one should get involved in any of these activist groups is because you want to score a grungy idealistic hippy chick afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Captain Limerick

OP looks like you like a good shout,
    So just go and let it all out.
    You can rant and rave and go mad,
    about the Jews and Mossad.
    But I've no idea what your talking about.

"Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

You should join my group OP, The People's front of Starbucks. We offer a very comprehensive free coffee coupon scheme!

Crucifixan's a doddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Bookworm85

What have the Romans ever done for us?

"Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me!

One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder."

Bookworm85 wrote: »
    What have the Romans ever done for us?

They gave us the Roman Shower.

"Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me!

One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder."

"There's no pleasing some people."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Blessed are the cheeseheads

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭elefant

IMF Eunt Domus?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

"Peoples front of judea ?? Fack off, we're the Judean peoples front !! "

"Fcukin peoples front of judea." "What ever happened to them anyway"

"He's over there" "Splitter!!!"