Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At what age does i become embarrassing to dance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    No.I've seen people over 25 dance and it is cringey.
    So why did you start the thread if you already have the answer figured out :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

The white man should never dance, they should mearly nod their head to the beat whilst drinking.... no more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Close your eyes and dance whatever way you want.

I absolutely love dancing. Wouldn't be stopped by anyone! Better than being a drying shíte sitting in the corner with a face on ya. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

What do people consider a good dancer on a typical night out? I suppose it depends where you go and the music that's played. Someone bopping to house music is going to be dancing differently to someone dancing to regular chart music.

I just see most lads and girls doing the same thing, nothing too major, unless they're on something. I suppose a person who tries too hard looks stupid and makes a fool of themselves.

Just confused as to how people can be labeled a bad or good dancer in Ireland :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

seanbmc wrote: »
    What do people consider a good dancer on a typical night out? I suppose it depends where you go and the music that's played. Someone bopping to house music is going to be dancing differently to someone dancing to regular chart music.

I just see most lads and girls doing the same thing, nothing too major, unless they're on something. I suppose a person who tries too hard looks stupid and makes a fool of themselves.

Just confused as to how people can be labeled a bad or good dancer in Ireland :pac:

This is me. As I said, drunk me thinks he can do the shuffle. He can't. My friends already know that my dignity gets left at home on a night out. I've nothing to lose.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭HLecter

The white man should never dance, they should mearly nod their head to the beat whilst drinking.... no more than that.

This is true. White men just weren't built to dance, its like Filipino women and driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

So why did you start the thread if you already have the answer figured out :rolleyes:

Because you touch yourself at night.

Your mum told me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

tl:dr

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO DANCE

Unless the legs are gone, then you just dance in your mind.

Live forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Tricky question to answer as a) I can dance like a demon and b) by default I don't give a shoite what anyone younger than me thinks. So the older I get, the older the limit rises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

This is fcuking ridiculous. I've been to millions of countries and only in Ireland is it shameful to dance if you're past your 20s.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Broads.ie wrote: »
    This is fcuking ridiculous. I've been to millions of countries and only in Ireland is it shameful to dance if you're past your 20s.

To be fair, most Irish men dance like they're having a stroke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Never.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Dancing should be outlawed - a bit like that footloose film with Kevin Bacon....

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I love dancing but unfortunately I am not able to dance. I just stamp my feet upon the dancefloor, shake an arm or two up in the air and shake my head of long hair from side to side. It doesn't keep me away from a dancefloor though. Hell no!

Advertisement