Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent beer offer next thur to sun in Tesco.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

Ste- wrote: »
    It has to be on in all Tesco's doesn't it ?
    Will be heading to the omni at the weekend it better be on!

Yeah, they have the 2 trays for 50 quid in Omni, just saw it there tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

manster wrote: »
    5% everywhere else except Ireland (another Ireland rip-off) Some times when there is a big sale on we get the UK stuff.

IMO there is really no comparison once you have tried it.

Have you ever tried the African Guinness it's like 7%. Lovly stuff it is.

As for the 2 for 50, I'm 99% sure it's nationwide. I wish it was 1 slab for 25, could get me through the weekend. Still 2 for 50 and with my staff discount, it's 2 for 45 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Is the Stella, 18 for €10 in Tesco's as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73447709&postcount=20 :D

Also to add to this thread; 4 x 33cl bottles of Hoegaarden are €4.54 at the moment in Tesco.

It's actually a good idea though... the amount of stuff you have to wade through for bargains, would surely make more sense to separate them or at least have a thread with current offers for easy access and make it easier to find other non-alcholoic related deals in the process

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭laros

I think Tesco have sussed out they were undercharging for the 20 cans of stella for €10... I was in Tesco Tullamore Yesterday
    and the SEL said Stella Artois 440ml x 20 = €20 ,but they scanned at €10 per box ... I got 2 boxes... :D... was back in the store today and the were scanning at €20 a box... :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

Superquinn have on offer on their site (until 29th Nov):

24 x Budweiser (500ml) - €22.50
    24 x Coors Light (500ml) - €27.50
    24 x Heineken (500ml) - €25.00
    18 x Bulmers (500ml) - €22.50

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

beglee wrote: »
    Superquinn have on offer on their site (until 29th Nov):

24 x Budweiser (500ml) - €22.50
    24 x Coors Light (500ml) - €27.50
    24 x Heineken (500ml) - €25.00
    18 x Bulmers (500ml) - €22.50

Also with Superquinn Online
    There is also 24 x Carlsberg (500ml) listed at 19.00 not sure what strength.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

The Litre of Jameson is something like €25. Litre of Smirnoff vodka and Captain Morgan for €20. 750ml Bushmills for €18, and bushmills black for €20 in Tesco Athlone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

From checking the Tesco website and my local Tesco(express) the deals on beer slabs are no more(for Guinness anyway) but their rival Dunnes now have the deals on for Xmas, picked up a 24 slab of Guinness 500ml cans for 25 euro. Lidl have them for 30 quid, thought I share this info for anyone who missed the earlier Tesco offer.

Oh and Paulaner is still 5x500ml bottles for a tenner when i last checked yesterday in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

gurramok wrote: »
    From checking the Tesco website and my local Tesco(express) the deals on beer slabs are no more(for Guinness anyway) but their rival Dunnes now have the deals on for Xmas, picked up a 24 slab of Guinness 500ml cans for 25 euro. Lidl have them for 30 quid, thought I share this info for anyone who missed the earlier Tesco offer.

Oh and Paulaner is still 5x500ml bottles for a tenner when i last checked yesterday in Tesco.

Deal is on!
    As per op. €30 per tray and the 2 for €50 will be thurs-sun offers. Today is Thursday so they moved from €30 each which is already a special offer to 2 for €50 and Guinness is included.
    Deal is on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

rough today lads, cobra is still €2.50 a bottle even if its up at €2.99 on the shelfs

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know what deal Dunes Stores have on Bulmers at mo? Heard it was 22€ for 18 but can't find confirmation of it anywhere. Their website is brutal. anyone know if its true and how long the offer is on for ? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Innis and Gunn is reduced to;
    €1.67 per bottle for the rum cask and
    €1.60 for the orignal in tesco both the 330ml bottles.
    The 750ml bottle of original is reduced to €3.33 per bottle aswell.

The also have the rarer bottles the highland cask, these, they are €3 a bottle from €3.50

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone know what deal Dunes Stores have on Bulmers at mo? Heard it was 22€ for 18 but can't find confirmation of it anywhere. Their website is brutal. anyone know if its true and how long the offer is on for ? cheers

For any one interested, Dunnes offer on Bulmers is up since Sunday and gone back to 30€ for 18 cans, Tesco offer is better at 2 x 18 for 50€.

EDIT - Tesco offer was over last Sunday, they are back to 30€ for 18

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tesco now doing the crates for €25 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Yip. Until next Tuesday. They all seem to be on offer. And its €25 each and not 2 for €50 so you can mix and match. I ordered online so I am getting 4 Guinness delivered that will see me into the new year........:D

M

kn wrote: »
    Yip. Until next Tuesday. They all seem to be on offer. And its €25 each and not 2 for €50 so you can mix and match. I ordered online so I am getting 4 Guinness delivered that will see me into the new year........:D

Yes with the 2% vat increase and perhaps a minimum alcohol price coming in the budget on 6th december I'm going to stock up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

Hi all. Molloys in Ballymun are doing a few good deals from now till crimbo. Carlsberg cans 1 euro. Carling cans 6 for a fiver. All slabs bar the above which work out cheaper are 27.50. Cans draught guinness are 8 for a tenner. 3 x 1ltrs of bulmers for a tenner. And most spirits have dropped in price too. Bottles of baileys are 14 euro (large ones). Smirnoff is 14.99. Vk stuff is 8 for a tenner to.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Has anyone had the Weihenstephan Hefe Weiss 500ml beer? It's on offer until 22/11 in Tesco, 4 for €7.50. Worth getting?

M

This finishes tomorrow for anyone who is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭badker

can anyone confirm deal still on today?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭dahamster

badker wrote: »
    can anyone confirm deal still on today?

just bought 2 slabs. still 25 euro

Advertisement