Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tipperaryman

Clare are playing extremely well atm with Davy Fitz in charge, although Antrim beat Wexford I think Clare will definitely beat handicap of 7 points.
    I expect Clare to win by a nice few...

Clare -8 @6/5 10 points

New balance: 102 points

Crossmaglen -3 @8/11

20 points

nw balance: 82 points

KK -3 @5/6

12 Points

New balance 70 points

3 bad losses in a row have turned a profit into a sizeable loss. :(

Anyway onwards and upwards with the start of the Tipperary SHC, there are games in every division so should be plenty of places to pick up some money!

I am going for a few bets this week....

Roscrea @7/4 to beat Kildangan.
    Kildangan were a good team the last few years but have 6 of last years team missing atm. Roscrea should take them 10 points

Upperchurch, Kilenaule and Templederry treble @5/2
    I do not rate Boherlahen at all, the church will beat them. Kilenaule have won both there county league games and have a few players back, reports from swan are theyre missing a few and Templederry won both co.league games, i saw them play and was very impressed, Portroe are not bad but I think Templederry will have enough 10 points

New balance:50 points

Advertisement