Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RHCP - 26th June 2012 Croke Park

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭pushki

heres hoping they're decent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭billyhead

pushki wrote: »
    when do ye think they'll announce the supporting act?

I got 4 standing tickets this morning for 69.50 each with an 8.50 service charge. I thought standing tickets were 59.50 each?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Guys I went to buy standing tickets and went to check out and my credit card was rejected, went back to enter my laser details, got the confirmation to say i had section 303 seats.
    I most definitely asked for standing, What do i do?
    Could i get into standing with these tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

javagal wrote: »
    Guys I went to buy standing tickets and went to check out and my credit card was rejected, went back to enter my laser details, got the confirmation to say i had section 303 seats.
    I most definitely asked for standing, What do i do?
    Could i get into standing with these tickets?

if the tickets say STAND then its standing, they may have a seat number to, just ignore it, I think its so they known how many tickets they have sold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

woke up just now....completly forgot nd i still got two tickets....BOOM!!!cannot wait,feeling alot better not going to the o2 now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Overslept by almost 10 minutes, good thing there were more than 15,000 tickets going this time... :p

Got four standing tickets - delighted!! :D (Had to sell my ticket for tonight's gig so I'm glad I get to go this time!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Unsuprisingly all the standing tickets are sold out.

Presumably the seating will all be gone by this evening too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

karaokeman wrote: »
    Unsuprisingly all the standing tickets are sold out.

Presumably the seating will all be gone by this evening too.

I can still get standing tickets??

darryn wrote: »
    I can still get standing tickets??

I was on ticketmaster.ie and when I did the whole "Find Tickets" thing I was directed to a page where I was offered Cusack Stand tickets so I'm guessing all the standing are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭chopser

I was on ticketmaster.ie and when I did the whole "Find Tickets" thing I was directed to a page where I was offered Cusack Stand tickets so I'm guessing all the standing are gone.

Why don't you try selecting the pitch standing option as opposed to best available. There are still loads of tickets available. It's not 2002.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I was messing around on ticketmaster just there and i was able to get 6 standing tickets

chopser wrote: »
    Why don't you try selecting the pitch standing option as opposed to best available. There are still loads of tickets available. It's not 2002.

I stand corrected, pitch standing IS still available.

Still not sure if I want to go to this gig too. I know the Chili's would probably be better in Croker but I'll see how the O2 goes tonight and see if I like them live as there is not a hope tickets will be sold out tomorrow if standing are still available.

I stand corrected, pitch standing IS still available.

Still not sure if I want to go to this gig too. I know the Chili's would probably be better in Croker but I'll see how the O2 goes tonight and see if I like them live as there is not a hope tickets will be sold out tomorrow if standing are still available.

Id say thats what a lot of people are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Just wondering what the capacity of the standing area in Croke Park is? I know when the crowd empties onto the pitch after All-Irelands that it's well into the thousands and it's not exactly a small pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

It's in the region of 15000 I believe.

Hey all right as uv seen I got my tickets at about 10 dis morning,my girlfriend bought two as a suprise nd had to tell when she found out,anyone will if ticketmaster will refund me,is their a change of mind,if I cant il be selling them for face value pm me if interested,their standing tickets btw

Hey all right as uv seen I got my tickets at about 10 dis morning,my girlfriend bought two as a suprise nd had to tell when she found out,anyone will if ticketmaster will refund me,is their a change of mind,if I cant il be selling them for face value pm me if interested,their standing tickets btw

skinny90 wrote: »

Throw them up on toutless.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Is this actually part of the 'Im With You' tour, or just a general Summer tour?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Is this actually part of the 'Im With You' tour, or just a general Summer tour?

Part of the "I'm With You" tour. The tour is to last until 2013.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Dub88

Got standing tickets today wohooo

sold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Marcus.phelan

is it sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 hesus2003

do they sell out the bottom tier before they sell tickets for the upper tier?and what would the view be like from 329 on hogan stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

hesus2003 wrote: »
    do they sell out the bottom tier before they sell tickets for the upper tier?and what would the view be like from 329 on hogan stand?

For gigs that aren't going to sell out immediately and this has proven to be one of them, you're better off buying a ticket from a ticketmaster rather than online. Online a seat is picked automatically for you in whatever area you pick but if you buy in person the bloke behind the counter can show up a seat layout and what's left and you an pick the best seat.

does anyone know what the view is like from the seats in 309 or 329?wud ya be far from the stage?

Do ticketmaster sell all the lower tier tickets before they start selling the upper tier ones

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Do ticketmaster sell all the lower tier tickets before they start selling the upper tier ones
    You should ring them, I know my father has rang in the past to get specific tickets in stadiums and in the likes of the olympia, sometimes the operators also can tell you about views and to what extent "restricted view" really is restricted. This was a few years back, it might be outsourced to india now for all I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

does anyone know what the view is like from the seats in 309 or 329?wud ya be far from the stage?

Croke Park have an interactive seating plan here that you can look at to see where the seats are. You'd be somewhere between the 21 and the 45 in pitch marking terms. Therefore you'd be around 70 or 80 metres from the stage. Not the most ideal of places. I'd look into getting better tickets than that if you could. 329 is perfect for a match but not for a concert.

• Advertisement

rang a ticketmaster place and they said they were only tickets for sale at the moment,wonder if they will sell for the top tier or when will they?

Advertisement