Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula 1: Round 17 - Indian Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

He's allowed to turn in Lewis, he's ahead! Even Coulthard says so like!

frostie500 wrote: »
    Why does that incident go under investigation, its clearly just a racing accident

For stupidity. Not the worst ever but one wonders about the point of all those reprimands and final-warnings he's had so far this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

So Lewis and Felipe visit the stewarts again

If Red Bull want to guarantee the race for Vettel they should trigger another round of stops whenever there's a clear space for him to get back into.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Massa drive through
    delighted

• Advertisement

Jesus that is unbelievable. If I were Massa I'd just go and take Hamilton out later, ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

wtf :/ I have no strong opinion on Lewis but did not see that going against Felipe

• Registered Users Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Lewis entitled to put his car there so Would be surprised if penalty

Bit harsh on Massa, but good to see Lewis getting break

Commentators laughing at Massa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

THats a terrible decision. How can you be blamed for taking your line into a corner? Hamilton wasnt ahead of him so Massa had every right to take the corner. Pure racing incident

THats a terrible decision. How can you be blamed for taking your line into a corner? Hamilton wasnt ahead of him so Massa had every right to take the corner. Pure racing incident

I was happy to see someone turn in on Hamilton when he tried a stupid move, apparently it's not allowed now, ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

vectra wrote: »
    Massa drive through
    delighted
    why the delight ? Utterly idiotic decision

Silly for Massa to do that again on the curb but head might have been elsewhere after the drive through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Massa didn't learn from yesterday about those kerbs!

Dcully wrote: »
    why the delight ? Utterly idiotic decision

Hamilton was the faster car and Massa knew that but still cut him off

Hamilton was the faster car and Massa knew that but still cut him off

So what if there is a faster car behind you a driver should just give way and saw "after you?"

So what if there is a faster car behind you a driver should just give way and saw "after you?"

Hamilton was beside him and on the inside.

Are you watching a different race , how did he cut him off , he had racing line and was ahead ,nothing he could do .

Are you watching a different race , how did he cut him off , he had racing line and was ahead ,nothing he could do .

If Hamilton was behind. Tell me how did he crash into the side of massa's car?
    Look at it again. I must be watching the same race as the stewards. Not sure what one you are watching.

Would like to see them try something different with Button, put him on the hards for 1 lap then when Vettel comes in to put on the hards Button switches to the softs and charges for the last 20 laps. :pac:

I think Lewis has been on the end of some questionable decisions, Maldonado crash in Monaco being one of them. This was similar but went the other way

• Advertisement

Look at it again. I must be watching the same race as the stewards. Not sure what one you are watching.

The front of Hamilton's car hit the side of Massa's car, Massa was ahead. It was ridiculous from Hamilton, he sent it up the inside, realised there was no way to do it, braked and just hoped Massa would go off track.

I think Lewis has been on the end of some questionable decisions, Maldonado crash in Monaco being one of them. This was similar but went the other way

What!? You think he shouldn't have gotten a penalty in Monaco?

If Lewis was beside or infront how did his front wing get damaged? There's no reason whatsoever to give a penalty for this kind of incident, both drivers are equally to blame in these sort of incidents.

Never said he was behind , he was not far enough alongside to expect massa to just let him by , as for the stewards decision , they are not always correct, already on the main f 1 race commentaries via the web there's widespread disagreement with the decision. You must be a Hamilton fan ?

Vettel breaks yet another record , class if his own

You must be a Hamilton fan ?

Not a hope there

Vettel breaks yet another record , class if his own

Its worth remembering Mansell set that record in a 16 race season in '92

amacachi wrote: »
    What!? You think he shouldn't have gotten a penalty in Monaco?

I think it could have been judged a racing incident
    Could have been judged that Maldonado turned in on Hamilton

Don't expect it at all but would be great if Button somehow had way more on these tyres than Vettel.

• Advertisement

Not a hope there

For someone to side with him on that incident I'd have thought they would have to be ,makes your opinion even more bizzare , just like the stewards ofcourse , then again the ex driver for today us English

Advertisement